Eating Pussey

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by hightiger89, May 4, 2009.

1. #1 hightiger89, May 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2009
    The age old question do you enjoy eating pussey? Why/Why Not?
    For me I love eating a girl out and just being able to live in her thighs while I munch on her wet pussy lips and hear her moan and groan till she cum's all over my face yumm. :hello::D:hello:

2. I don't think I will eat a girl out. I did it once and vowed never to do it again. Luckily girls usually don't ask me to do that dreadful deed.

3. its no sin if its clean :p
    \/

4. The phrase "Om nom nom!" comes to mind.

Too bad most women are flippin' insane. I'm a terrible bisexual simply because men are easier to get along with.

5. hell yeah you eat the pussy! its magically delicious

6. Wow, little kids need to get off this forum, you didn't even spell pussy right.

7. #7 teh_biscuit, May 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2009
    young boy, you dont deserve pussy if you cant even spell it right 3 times.

Unless they spell it in a different country. my mistake

8. I eat pussy like it's my job. A job that I'd never give up. :smoking:

9. I did it, once. I had the aftertaste of armpit odor in my mouth for 3 hours after that. Chick was hot too. Therefor I vote no.

10. As long as it's clean, I love to.
    But I can't at the moment. Just had my tonsils out almost two weeks ago, and it still hurts to stick my tongue out.

11. pussy is the best meal in the world

You gotta have fun..i dated a girl who would shave different designs..lighting bolts..happy faces..hearts...shit like that

Ill never go down on some random chick though

12. all night, in the right conditions :p :yummy::yay:

13. I always like it more when the girl runs her hand through my hair for some reason. Not like a blowjob-throw-her-head-up-and-down thing but an "oh yeah, you're making me feel really good right now, don't stop" kind of thing.

14. Lol OPs first two posts - one making this thread, the other in the "sex while high" thread. Nice start bro :D

15. Absolutely yes. I like getting head, why not repay the favor.

16. eating pussy= :yummy:

mmmmm. I want some. :p

17. you gotta return the favor sometimes :hello::eek::cool::smoking:

18. Nothin but win in this thread! put your mouth on her you must:p

19. I don't mind snorkel diving in the bearded clam... Actually nar that's a lie, not if there's hair down there. Well a landing strip is ok but not full on bush. But yea I'm down to dine at the pink taco:p

20. Of course, but not some random chick.