Eating Pussey

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by hightiger89, May 4, 2009.

1. are you gay?

dude. you must try it again. doesn't matter if the girl is hot, just look for cleanliness..
    its magically delicious.

plus it feels soooooooooooooo good, and i know i get off when i know im making someone feel out of this world..

i don't see many bj's in the future for you two:p:laughing:
    but really, you gotta give to receive...

anyway...

since when are guys so lame sexually? been seeing alot of this kinda shit in this section

im glad my boyfriend is a MAN who is good in bed and loves eating me out as much if not more than getting head.

i think there are a lot of youngin's on here that we just don't suspect.

geez, im a chick, and i even like to lick a pussy now and again.

its nummy & if you're a guy and don't like to do it... well.. maybe you should try this:

[​IMG]

(cock)

2. Om nom nom nom nom nom nom nom

3. that :p

like i said, i could do it allllll night. nothing better than pleasing your lady:D and having her grind your face in pleasure.

4. Do you expect women to give you head? [just curious, not flaming or anything]

5. I love eating a chick out. It adds to the expierence. You can easily make a girl orgasim multiple times just by eating her out, then when you lay the dick down not only is she soaked already, she is even more ready to feel you beat it up.

Plus it helps when you have your tongue and frenum pierced ;-]

6. First time i did i said no way, but that was a long time ago. When you get the hang of it you can drive a girl crazy, its great to watch. lol.

7. HA, spelling pussy is directly related to eating pussy where you're from?

Pussy is fun to be nice to. So far, I've never had a girl be as nice to my dick though. First one that does I just might marry (blasphemy!).

8. I dont eat pussy much, but I love stickin my dick in it. :wave:

9. I'm the same way, I love it when my fuck buddy does this, and when she's about to cum I can feel her grip tighten and hips start to roll. I actually like it when her heels are digging into the back of my shoulders or neck, trying to force me down a little. It's way hot.

ahahahahahaha :smoking:
    so true though

oh yeah, when I finish eating my fuck buddy out and then go to dick it down I'll tease her and just slide the head right over her lips and just pretend like I'm about to stick it in until she's like OMG FUCK ME

10. hell ya man i love that too

11. lol flowerchild.

allz i gotsa say is, guys, if you want to receive, you must give. i actually enjoy going down on a guy..but im not going to if he's not willing to do it for me.

12. Hell yeah pussys great, but they just gotta go clean it first. But they should know that.

You cant go down on her at night after a days worth of ...anything. Vages go bad fast, so its a requirement that you clean atleast like an hour or two before.

13. hell ya if it's clean...
    If it's after a long day with lots of sweating etc... then HELL NO

14. Oh man. I feel like a perv for giving plus rep to all kindsa people in this thread but it's true! I really feel strongly about that......

[​IMG]

15. QFT. :hello:

16. you should have a sometimes option. lol.

17. word.

real men give back, and real men please their woman like they want to be pleased!

i mean seriously, guys you like getting a BJ right? why not share the love?:confused:

are you really that selfish?

18. If its clean, theres nothing I like to do better than to bury my head in between the girl's legs and just eat like its supper time. There's something about making your partner shiver and shake in delight, that just turns me on. Plus if you get her really close to cumming, then start fucking her it feels so good when she cums on your dick. Sorry... got a lil carried away haha.:p;):smoking::hello: Plus...when I am stoned I'll eat anything:p:wave::cool:

19. Just because it deserves to be repeated at least a dozen times.

20. I feel the same way, that being said, I had a boyfriend who didn't ever, and I mean EVER want a blow job. EVER. WTF was that about?

I love giving head, why wouldn't he let me do it? :( Weirdo.

[and he didn't last long in my relationship world, not even 4 weeks]