Opiate hangover cure

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by supersmoker27, May 3, 2009.

1. I ate 60mg hydrocodone last night and this morning im fucking nauses. I threw up 6 times and a lot.

Anyone have a cure for this?

Im supposed to chill with some chick in a few hours and I dont wanna be throwing up and just laying still so i wont throw up. haha

Mabye a whipit? thats all I could think of.

2. Time.

and weed.

I have never had an opiate hangover though, and I've done a fair share of opiates.

3. Toke some herb, nausea gone

4. Thanks city.
    my mom made me some toast and gave me some pepto bismol.
    Im trying to crawl to my bong without throwing up.

5. I never knew you got hung over from opies... For me after taking opies I have an afterglow of happiness, rather than a hangover.

6. #7 Barnkis, May 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2009
    some feel sick as a dog and puke their guts out if they overdo it.

7. I always found nice indica's to help me with nausea really well. I take some pretty extreme antiemetics and weed is WAYYYY more powerful than anything from the pharmacy, the least effective bud is stronger than the most effective antiemetic.

8. a combo of that pepto,toast,a bowl, and laying still helped.

the night before I had taken 37.5mg and got an allright euphoria but short and not as strong as I would have liked so I thought I need to up the dose.

I guess I just need oxy cause the hydro high turned into a hydro buzz.

9. more opiates lol.

Gravol no one seems to use this but it helps with nausea thats what it is used for lol.

10. yeah I looked but we didnt have any.

11. Maybe promethazine? I know thats supposed to help while one is high but idk about the hangover. I fucking hate hydro hangover i get it from so little. Its not even worth it. Oxys are much better and give me less of a hangover

12. ...Get a tolerance??

As for someone else said, smoke weed.. nah. That will only make you feel more sick... least that's what it did to me =\.

13. well 37 didnt hit me good so i thought 60 would but it wasnt too good either

14. ive taken vikes everyday for the past 3 yrs and have never had a hangover so thats unusual for me anyway......i think ill pop a couple more to get me back in the zone. they should change the name of this section to the "Pill Box" lol thats all everyone talks and hsa questions about.

15. you eat more pills to get rid of it

16. Yeah, I never had any hangcover with opies. But it's probably cuz you took to many. If your taking to many pills just to get to the hydro high you want, you shouldn't switch to oxy. Just get stronger pill doses so you won't have to take as much. I personally perfer hydro over oxy.

17. Uh, maybe its because you had to much acetaminophen? Idk.... thats proboally it...

18. WHAT?
    nah im not stupid I CWE

19. #20 MarijuanaBudha, May 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2009
    I never got nauseous from opiates, but haven't had many experiences either.
    Take benedryl man, with your opiates it will prevent nausea and itchiness.