Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

One for the veteran growers: Looking for the most potent you've grown.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Njayjay, May 2, 2009.

1. #21 Smokin' Spence, May 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2009
    Silver Haze grown outdoors in VT was probably the dankest weed i have smoked, as soon as i took the hit it smashed my face (in a good way :smoking:.) The buds were really frosty,and had long hairs and good sized buds, and the smell made the hairs in your noise shiver. The smell was mostly skunk had a little hazey smell but the skunk overpowered it.

Forgot Chemdog, it is definatly tied for #1 that shit was dank!

2. super lemon haze, or ak47!!!

3. oh shit what up yaners...in the ghetto of OP, eh? im not too sure if that exists lol im a little down the highway at ku

4. I could list 15 mouth watering strains, but it really just depends how much TLC you give your plants, and make sure you let it cure properly.
    I recomend Bubba Kush and Sour Diesel though, Kush for night, Diesel for morning. :)

5. Maui Wowie, but it's hard to grow indoors unless crossed with an indica. Hindu and Afghan Kush. Despite claims those two 'original' Kush's are still among the most potent Indicas. Jack Herra. Aside from that only strains I've developed myself rank among the post potent I've seen or tried.