Bong bag/case

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by jerseydevil810, May 1, 2009.

1. Just got a US Tubes 60x9mm beaker bottom and need a reliable bag/case for short drives and such. Going to be back from school in a week and I'm going to Doc's in Baltimore, but I would like to have something in mind before I go.

Anyone have any suggestions?

2. saxaphone case lol
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. #3 pistolgrip, May 1, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 1, 2009
    trust me:

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Zeikos-ZE-HC36-Medium-Hard-Case/dp/B001HJTK5Y]Amazon.com: Zeikos ZE-HC36 Medium Hard Case: Camera & Photo[/ame]

edit: u might need the larger case for yours though

4. ya i have one ordered on amazon i cant fuckin wait to get it. love that it has a builtin lock not even the 200 dollar pelicans have that!

5. A valtra soft case bag will do the job.... You have one of the most indestructible tube on the market lol. Best bong cases hans down would be a hard case pelican.

6. i bought my ryot bag from capitol hemp in DC for pretty cheap

7. i have a 30" bag that doubles as a pillow when i'm crashin somewhere. got it for like 35 bucks at my local headshop.

8. those golf club bags - just wrap your bong in bubble wrap

9. Not exactly what I had in mind, but thanks

I'll def look into this it seems legit

Yea i'm going to check there too, its closer to me too which is a plus

Not what I had in mind either

10. Vatra bags are what I have. They have pockets on the inside and are padded very well.

11. Yea get a Vatra bag, I have like 3 of them in different sizes and they aren't very expensive, they have a lot of padding, a drawstring top, a zipper, and a lil pocket inside for slide/downstem

12. Nice thread! Any idea how big a tube your alto sax case would fit? (how much space above yours is there if the peice is seated at the bottom/wherever the diffy joint will fit without breaking? I want to customize an old case like yours and make deviders and pockets in the extra space around the peice - a bit of balsa, foam and cheesy material and I might have a pretty solid little case!

13. Im about to order this case but can you tell me how the locks are on this thing? I know of a similar case where all I have to do is stick the end of a paper clip in the hole to just pop it open, is that how this case is or do you actually need the key for it because I can't have just anyone opening it lol

14. i thought vatras were for straight tubes....round bottom or beaker wont fit will it?

15. My US Tubes beaker fits in a Vatra no problem, some bubble bottoms may be more of a challenge though.

16. i have a big ass heavy hitter beaker bottom that fits in my vatra