Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Washington State Weed Prices

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by PhilthyPhil, Apr 30, 2009.

1. Hey all. I'm in Spokane, WA and I usually pay:
    1.8g for $20
    3.5g for $50
    7.0g for $80
    ZIP for $300
    Fire

2.0g for $20
    4.0g for $40
    8.0g for $80
    ZIP for $280
    Decent

I can get some "work" also, and it's like $260 a Zip or something. I don't ever buy it, I always get fire. I have gotten:
    Grand Daddy Purp
    Trainwreck
    AK47
    White Rhino
    Purple Kush
    Banana Kush
    Blue Midnight
    and many many others.

J

2. I just moved to Ballard in seattle and ive been on the lookout for a good hookup.. i've bought weed here before but it wasnt all it had cracked up to be and its not too consistent. So, i am really lookin for some top of the line dank ass bomb (maybe medical).. so if you are a good fair consistent dealer with good quality weed hit me up!! You can see me at Seattle Hempfest 2010 BABY!!!:cool:

3. Ya I'm in az and thats the same prices i get for the most part but when I go out to ny its almost double the price.

4. Wow this threads still going I made it longgg agoo :p

5. BC Bud has been hard to find around here lately, but some good ass Kusch has been flowing around alot...

6. Hey guys I'm new to the spokane area and have absolutely no connections. Can anyone hook me up with a dealer? Or tell me where I should go to find one? Thanks email me at snowboardingmofia@gmail.com mothah fuckah

7. I pick up 4.5 for $40 in Olympia and it's good shit too :)

8. #88 Jon Doe 420, Oct 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2011
    Deleted by user