Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long should i vape weed for?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Ayron, Apr 29, 2009.

1. I find that the lower temp is more of a head high while the higher is body. :hello:

2. is that 17 hits on a bong cuz when I roll a blunt with .5g I can get out of it close to 100 hits sometimes a bit more sometimes a bit less.

3. Pretty legit. I can get 4 solid hits from 0.025g from a Purple Days without EVER turning the bud black.

Black bud means you are no longer vaping but smoking. So, if that's what you want, great. Me, I'd rather take it to a dark brown and not take in all that smoke shit. It's one of the main reasons I turned to vaping in the first place.

4. i vape my tree until it is a medium brown, as stated by many others. I start the temp low, and brign it up gradually as i take more draws.

here is a pic of what my Duff looks like. i am saving it for cooking purposes. the small amount of green yo usee is leaves and stem.

[​IMG]

5. I have traveled 4 years to say this (not spontaneously Googling):

[Morgan Freeman] I like to think of my herb as a beautiful white marshmallow, on a stick over a gentle flame, and you don't want to be too close to the flame lest your herb blacken, and you don't want to lead it astray into the nether fields of cold, but you want to reveal your glorious marshmallow at the very pivot between, and look it into its eyes as it turns exactly golden brown.

6. Vape till a medium brown color, if you see some spots turning black, your not vaping anymore :hello:

7. vape it till its golden brown then regrind it in a mini grinder and vape that til it turns into a darker brown but not black - this is the best way imo

8. Ima save the vaped weed and try to make wax out of it too see if theres any thc in it

9. But i usually just stop vaping it if i dont see any vapor coming out anymore. Im new too vaping too so idk