Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What was your worst/most frightening experience?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by butler1990, Apr 28, 2009.

1. It's hilarious how a driver who is baked out of his mind and driving a terrible automobile can make it home safely but so many other drivers (who, I assume, were sober) got in accidents. I personally think I'm a safer driver when I'm high! But not drunk.

2. ah my worst time was from a while back. i thought i was dying.

me and my friend smoked like 3 bowls out of his new bong. we were sooooo high, i was tripping out. we were outside chillin on the roof of my garage lookin at the trees having one helluva time. after we were done and got the energy to come back inside we went straight for the kitchen. sounds good so far right? we eventually decide that eating a concoction of cinnamon toast crunch with frosted cheerios. we sit down to eat. i take 3 bites then start to feel woozy. i immediately go "bro i can't eat, you finish, i'll lay on the couch till your done, then well just chill in the den." he finishes eating and we sit in the den. i start coughing really violenlty while watching tv and totally bugging out, but my friend is too high to help me. eventually i stand up cause i feel like shit, walk three steps toward the door, and vomit 4 times all over the floor. not only was i dizzy and couldnt see straight, but i had to fucking clean up my own vomit and i couldnt take a shower or else everyone would wake up (its like 3am). i spend the next hour pacing around my room not being able to see straight for shit and everytime i closed my eyes it felt like i was doing backflips through space. between those two i thought i was dying.

eventually i was so paranoid i just passed out cause my body was exhausted. so awful. couldnt smoke for weeks.

3. #43 provin1327, May 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2009
    I smoked too much, and we were watching harry potter and I all of a sudden felt like I was sitting in the movie and it was happening all around me. Then I felt like I was floating, which I did not enjoy. I got a drink of water but I was sill floating, then I got dizzy and an almost constant feeling in my stomache like I was falling on a roller coaster, and I couldn't stop flexing my stomach and abs while to get it to go away. I started freaking out and pacing back and forth, but eventually calmed down after 15-30 minutes, but t felt like hours. From then on it's been smoke a bit, wait 15 mins and smoke more if needed. My god that was the worst time of my life. Needless to say I didn't smoke for months after that.

4. It was pretty intriguing reading everyones stories. Some people I feel need to relax, damn, people seeing things and shit? Crazy.

Listen to this story...

I go to college in upstate new york. I am a freshman and I do have my car up here. So me and my friend Joe, whom I knew from high school, decide to bake out my car. We drive off campus on some remote street. I pull over, he rolls it and we are about to spark up the L when we see lights coming from all directions. I would say three cop cars pulled up to my car and for some reason my first reaction was to put the car in drive. What I forgot to mention is that Joe and I just picked up a good deal for 8 grams, and we had it on us. Well anywayz I put the car into drive and Joe screams at me and says "NO...are you crazy" and I realize it was stupid and put the car back into park. The cop comes to my window, I lower it and he says "What are you guys doing here"? I say "Officer, my buddy just broke up with his girlfriend, we are just kind of talking". During this conversation a couple other cops are circling my car. I really thought my response was full proof until one of the cops on the passangers side said "Well than what are these dutch guts doing on the side of your car?". I pretty much realized we were fucked and I got out of the car. They found the blunt but they didn't find the eight grams...yet. They were patting us down, asking "What else do you have?" and we just kept replying "nothing else". I realize now they were probably just trying to scare us when they said "Alright, well you either tell us or we are going to bring in the dogs"...and I am not going to lie it worked, I was very scared. The cop says "Ever get sniffed by a dog? If they smell weed they will attack". My first reply was "I wouldn't like that, if I smoked in the past and they smell it on my clothing than that would be unfair"...maybe a stupid comment haha. Well anywayz they are asking sorts of questions like "Were you driving?" which I replied "No sir, I would never put someone elses life at jeopardy", which was probably my best response of the night lol. The cop searching me finally says "Alright, this is your last chance. If you tell us now it will be a lot easier for you guys. So I took initiative and said "Alright, we have some weed in the car...Joe tell them where it is". I didn't know where he stashed it when he saw lights otherwise I would have told them. He showed them and they took him to the car. They said they didn't have a form on them or something, honestly I don't know why they did this, but they told me to call one of my "sober" (even though I didn't take a hit) friends to come get me and take my car to pick Joe up from the station. I am thinking "STATION!?!? First of all why is he getting in trouble and not me, considering I was in the drivers seat". Cop let us know that someone on the block had called the cops and that since the dutch guts, the weed and the blunt was on his side of the car that they came to the conclusion it was his and that he should be the only one punished. I honestly have never heard of a situation where the driver didn't get anything. Wierd. I got lucky somehow. Well anyway my friend marc came and got me and took my car to the station with me. Joe got a ticket for unlawful possesion (you could have guessed that). He got an ACOD which is pretty much probation for a year...so I guess it could have been worse. Joe took it well, I feel like many of my other friends would be mad that I didn't get in trouble with them. Also through the cops interogation of us, I remember one of them asking for my age and when I said 19 he replied "Well have fun getting your license revoked". A lot of stuff was said by the cops that I probably do not even remember it was pretty traumatic I am not going to lie.

PS: First post, hope it was good.

5. most definitely man!!! haha that was a pretty messed up story. that lie was pretty quick witted though, i would imagine the whole emotional problems thing would make atleast a few cops let you off easy (if it were true haha).

6. My friend and i were hot boxing in a washroom, we were getting high and my friend decides to get of the washroom and run around in the living room. he gets out, slips on the hardwood floor, then hits his eye on the corner of the table. he then starts crying/laughing while holding his eye. i then start to panic and think he cut his eye ball open since he was still holding onto his eye. i see a few drops of blood and i fucking start to sweat and panic like crazy. he then takes his hand off his eye and thankfully it was just a cut on his eye lid, a little lower and it would have been on his eye ball.

he then gets a call that his mom was coming to pick him up, so we fucking panic some more. we got his cut cleaned up and his mom never found out a thing.

definitely one of the shittiest experiences i ever had in my life. while my friend left, i was still high and i just kept imagining what would have happend if he cut his eyeball and not the eyelid...

the next day i smoked some more with another friend and we just chilled out and tripped out to the music.

7. a few years ago, when i was a much less seasoned smoker, i lit up a quarter ounce blunt with a friend and his brother. i was fucking stoned off my ass, closed eye visuals and all. it was way too much for me to handle at that point in my smoking career. my friends brother, ten years older than me, began telling some funny stories and i laughed so hard i threw up in a cheetos bag. uncool.

8. Lol thanks, I heard somebody say that they have said it before and it was just the first thing that came to my head. haha

9. Two of my friends and I decided to smoke around midnight outside his basement. We climbed up his little hatch thing and went outside, but didn't completely close the door to his basement all the way. We took a few hits and were just chilling out there, when a gust of wind blew the door open. We all thought it was his mom lol. We freaking booked it down the street and were afaid to come back forever.