Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What was your worst/most frightening experience?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by butler1990, Apr 28, 2009.

1. My experience was last night. I packed a bowl of some dank weed and i was hitting it with my friends. I took a huge hit. Coughed for awhile then i took a seat. It felt like i was in my own cylinder. Like everything around me was moving and i wasnt. And that it felt like i was blinking because it would go light dark light dark. I made no sense. I could pause time! I would pause it and then somehow try to process somthing in my brain. Dude its horribile and i wish it never will happen again. I saw green mushrooms atacking my friends. I went to sleep before my parents got home. Dude it was so horibile.

2. #22 Chaz UK, May 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2009
    Wow you guys surely get into some crazy stuff, to the point i was laying on my back listening to some music and when the track finished i got up really fast and screamed for no reason lol

Oh and similar to the first one in a few ways, i smoked the strongest stuff ive ever had even up till now i havent had anything stronger. I lost all my senses apart from half of my sight :p had really bad tunnel vision it was like one of those skate cameras lol i didnt really know where i was (was in town) but i ended up on a bench eating some soft warm cookies, 8 of them.

3. so me and a couple buddies were in the forest like area toking it up. i got baked, i thought we were like in a horror movie area. because trees surrounded us, it was dark, kept hearing shit in the bushes (chipmunks)

so i was walking to get out because we were done smoking. i walk thro a bush, look at my chest and i swear to god it looked as tho there was a spider the size of my chest on me it scared the shit out of me

4. so me and my buddy decide to go outside and smoke couple bowls and there is a school like 1 feet we was pretty high and I go inside 2 floor look out my doorm window to see 2 cop cars I was like WTF someone might have saw us I'm fucking freaking out cause I reak like bud and I'm fucking "gone". I start to hide everything and start to spray colonge everywhere and later I DJ d out some kid on my doorm floor called 911 by actcident and they came to see what was up LOL

5. Lol something similar happend to my sister she saw a little hole in the wall and stared at it thinking it was a moth.

6. One of the first times really fucked I was walking down the stairs and kinda forgot what I was doing so I just leaned against the wall and little did I know the wall ledge before you hit the acutal ledge and I was leaning against the ledge and I kept leaning back till I relized that the only thing that was touching anything was my legs and it was dark so I couldnt see and I thought I was falling off a ledge until my back finally hit the wall and yelled really loud cuz it scared me and my friends parents came down and yelled I freaked out and hid under the pool table but they were chill with the smoking but not the yelling lol

I think that makes sense sorry if it doesnt im really baked

7. i was at a parkin-lot-party and my friend got into a arguement with a dude twice his size. so when things kinda cooled off for a minute we desided to hit a j of so dank ass weed behind a 7 eleven. out of nowere the guy comes around the corner wit a clip in one hand loading bullets. we se him and so he just loads the gun and starts pointin it at everyone laughin but evveryone was REALLY high so we kinda frooze then he just left

scary as fck

8. Back in the '70s I was dealing a little, basically buying a pound and selling enough to smoke my profits. I had a lot of friends that were into acid, so me and a friend were at work one day talking about buying a sheet of acid to sell and whether it was worth the risk and whatnot. We decided we were going to do it and we were about to call the source and two guys in suits walked in the door. One of them flips a badge and says "Agent Flattop, FBI." That is the only time in my life that I ever even came close to pissing myself.

Turns out the bank across the street had been robbed and they wanted to know if we'd seen anything.

We did not buy the acid.

9. My first time getting high was probably the worst. It was a college visit with my friends to one of their brother's frat. I didn't do much drinking at all before that and we decided to shotgun 3 beers and then I drank 4 more. Needless to say I got pretty fucking drunk.

Then the older brother says lets go smoke and we go to this artist's house who was really chill. Him and his roomie had dreads which was pretty tight. We took 3 fat bong hits and I was gone after a couple minutes. At first it felt great but then I started worrying and having feelings of regret that just got heavier as the minutes went by. I spent most of my time laying on a couch back at the frat with maaaad spins and seeing colors and shapes that corresponded to what I was hearing (mostly the mad laughter of my friends).

After that I've never really had a bad time. When my group started smoking after that we'd get super baked because of our low tolerance, but it was fun as hell tripping like that.

Now I just get kinda groggy when I smoke that much ha.
    :smoke:

10. My worst experience ever was two days ago when I was all alone for the night. I had decided to smoke 2 bong rips (which is the max I can take on the high quality shit) and watch that Super High Me movie. About half way into it I took another bong rip for whatever reason I still don't know :confused: and poured me some shots about 4. At first I was fine but pretty quickly the shit hit me hard I started having panic attack's, tunnel Vison, trouble breathing, trouble walking and extreme cotton mouth . I had thought I was going to die that night I had flashbacks of my life running through my head and I just thought I wasn't going to make it. I even attempted to call 911 but couldn't find the phone so I attempted to stay up as long as possible and passed out on my bed woke up the next day at 4pm and felt like shit. I don't plan on smoking for a while at least 2 weeks after that haha:eek:

The other time was no where as bad me and my girl where just chilling up at my summer camp I work at smoking a J and just chilling up on the road cuddiling at night. About a half hour later I started hearing some voices saying that we where gona die from the forest I was like yelling "Show yourself you fucker" and no one came out. About 10 mins later my boy jumped out and was like haha got you and ran back to camp I'm still hella pissed from that.

11. Ooh that's an easy one. I was over at a friends house, and he called up his dealer 'cause we wanted to get an eighth for the night, and his dealer said to come on over for a suprise. We get there, he pulls out a 4 foot bong, and a quarter of hash. My tolerance was really high, but we had a lot. I cleared the 4 footer twice while there, he cleared it once, and on all of them it was like one bowl torched and white-walled of hash, so that's a lot of THC. We then bought an eighth of Northern Lights, and went back to his house. So by this time I was already tripping really hard, but it wasn't bad yet. We started smoking at his house, he had a little 2 foot bong that we were taking hits out of, and within the next 2 hours we had the entire eighth. So, in about 3 hours, I had 2 hits of hash out of the 4 footer, and about 1.75g of Northern Lights out of my friend's 2 footer. Then my friend passed out. Now, he has a huge house, we were completely alone, and it's like one of those houses that you can be in there during the daytime during a party completely sober and it'd still trip you out because of like the interior and exterior design, the house itself is like 90 years old, it's just had like plumbing and electricity redone. So I go to the bathroom, and I get lost, and start seeing all sorts of trippy scare the crap out of you stuff, eventually curling into a ball in the corner for about an hour scared that I was gonna die. After that, another friend got there and found me, I was in the corner right by the front door, and we went and woke up my friend who owned the house, and we started smoking more, and the rest of the night was pretty fun, haha.

12. Mine happened last weekend, I was at a party and i smoked like 3-4 bowls from a bong then like 3 hits from a lung. Boy was that a mistake. For the first hour I was fine, I only had one drink while i was there, but then everything hit me, I got the spins sooooo bad, got super nauseaus, got up threw up three times then got super hungry and ate 2 bags of someones dorito's, no idea whos they were but after I threw up i was perfectly fine lol it was weird.

13. First time I every really got high. I smoked before but never really got high so it scared the shit out of me. I was home alone, my mom was taking my sister to her friends house so I decided to smoke. Basically I smoked about 0.5-1g and I was fucked. It crept up on me and scared the shit out of me. I literally spent 5 mins pacing around the house before i realized what I was doing. I was freaked out that my mom would see me and know I was high so I went into my room. When she got home she talked to me through my door ut like 5 mins latter I was thinking I just imagined it so I went to check if she was home but I also didn't want her to see me so I snuck around the house tilll I found here and then I went to my room and went to bed. I haven't smoked since new years and tommorow I'm gonna get fucked up so maybe shit will be worse then.

14. Only bad experience, I had smoked before like 5-10 times, went to a party and we started passing a bowl around. I hit the bowl 2-3 times, then got the giggles for about 10 minutes straight. Couldn't control my laughing at all. Went over and sat on a chair for 5-15 minutes just chilling out watching the party, and then things were all good!!

You people throwing up from being so high needa take it easy. You're the people giving weed a bad name!

15. sumtimes i get the feeling that i nvr exsited and life just doesnt seem to make sense at that time, i canttalk to people for some reason like wat happens to u, it jus feels weird and uncomfortable sumtimes...

16. Well experience wise this wasn't from how much we smoked but more what happened after that.

It was January of my sophomore year in highschool and around the second to last period of the day my friend told me he just got his first vehicle (it was this really old piece of shit ghetto minivan, but my god it was great to hotbox in, especially after we took all the back seats out and put down blankets so you could smoke in a circle, oh the memories) and he had a 1/4 and he wanted me and another friend to get the "new car smell out". We left right after school and just parked on some quiet residential street. This took place in in January remember. We originally planned to park for 45 minutes, smoke as much as we could and then leave. Well we just started talking and smoking until we realized we had no more weed left, we then looked up at the clock and realized we were parked for over three hours (it took like 3 hours to smoke all of it because all my friend had was a little one hitter and we had to keep packing it and passing it back and forth). Now all the smoke and the cold January air had completely fogged up the windows within the first 5 minutes. So we wiped off the windows with our sleeves and looked outside to see about 6 inches of snow on the street. A blizzard had started and we were so high, the music was so loud, and the windows so obscured that we never noticed.

This is when we started getting nervous because we had to drive home in 6 inches of snow in a 400$ frontwheel minivan during rush hour. We were closer to our third friends house so we decided to drop her off first, we were starting to get really paranoid and we saw 2 accidents on the way there like right next to us. The first one we saw went like like this Me: Holy shit dude... That was a car accident. My friend: My friend: Oh my god dude... That really was a car accident, rght next to us. Third friend: whooa

We saw like two more on the way home and by this point we were so paranoid that we were screaming like schoolgirls. We finally got our third friend home. I think what amde it not as hard to get her home was the fact that her house in general was downhill.

Mine wasn't.

We left her house and started to make our way to my house. We had to go up several long and steep hills to get there. We saw probably five more accidents and got really freaked out when a cop drove by. Fortunately with the snow it didn't look all that unusual to be driving 4 miles per hour. The vans traction was shitty enough on pavement let alone 6 inches of snow and we were sliding like crazy on turns. I remember one where came about two inches from crunching the curb and hitting the a telephone pole, and just shakig my head and saying softly "no fucking way".

But that wasn't the worst part.

Remember those hills I mentioned (probably not, we are stoners after all)? Well, on one of them, the van just stopped moving.

We were stuck.

We put the hazard lights on and at this point we were really freaking the fuck out because if a cop came to help we were totally busted. We tried putting it in reverse and backing down the hill and finding a different way home. That was a mistake. The second we started backing up the van lost all grip it had and we started sliding back and forth across the lane as it slid down the hill into traffic. By some miracle (I'm not religous, but it had to be) we slid backwards down the hill for only about 40 yards before the van just stopped, before we went over on the sidewalk or crashed into a parked car or who knows what else. But it wasn't quite over yet. For some odd reason the van now refused to shift out of reverse. We were really freaking out because now were stuck on a hill in 6 inches of snow with a van that could only drive backwards. Eventually in frustration I just kicked the shifter and suddenly it popped into drive. My friend just slowly pushed down on the peddle and somehow, this time we slowly started to move up the hill.

We saw some more accidents after that but eventually made it home.

We maybe traveled 10 miles after we stopped smoking but with the 4mph driving and our hill incident it turned into a 2 and a half hour journey.

It was the most nerve racking experience I've ever had, sober or stoned.

Sorry for that being so long, but I'm really really baked right now.

P.S. I typed that whole fucking thing on an iPod touch

that day was a little one hitter and and we had to keep packing

17. Mine was this past 420..

We decided to go to the rock and roll hall of fame in Cleveland. My girlfriend had to work on that tuesday so it had to be a one day thing. Its a 5 hour drive. So we get to her friends apartment at around 11pm(drive thru the night),wait on two other guys and then head to the guys dealer in Indy to pick up a half of what I guess were some overpriced mids. So then everything is cool until the ride home. We pass this cop on the interstate and the guy who was driving at the time kind of jerked on the brakes a bit and since there were so many people in this little blazer (back seats folded down,three people pretty muching sitting border crossing style). So he leaves the median and starts kind of coming up on us real fast. We are all freaking out,me especially,like anxiety city here. So we play it cool for about 5 minutes then he passes us. Ya know then we breathe the biggest breath of relief one could. A few minutes down the road,the cop pulls over and gets BACK behind us. The car smells like pot and axe,we are all way to baked to deal with any cop. So I think I'm definitely gonna be going to jail at this time. Then he passes us again. And that was the last of him. May not sound like much,but man scared me so bad.

18. it was about 2 months after i started when i was young. I wasnt aloud to smoke in my house so me and a friend went up in a forest near my house to smoke up. So we werehitting a pipe and everything was going good i must of smoked 2 grams. I started to trip out like everything that i could see was flashing yellow and blue and the trees were breathing. I sweat alot too and my friend kept on bugging me to go but i couldnt even walk. This is the scary part-about 15 feet away was a 40 foot drop into a river and when i was tweaking out i was holding onto a tree to support me which was just 5 feet away from this drop. It was fucked thats all i got to say :|

19. Sounds like some of my best times :smoke::smoke::smoke:

Especially the long piss; it becomes orgasmic-like:smoke:

Edit: Shit how do you strike out text in this bitch

20. its not my worst experience but it was a helluva good time i had about 2 weeks ago and i was sorta sketched:

-we just got out of school, went to a head shop
    -picked up a bong, and a pipe
    -my friend had 100 dollars worth of kush from one of my friends who got in trouble with his parents..
    -we go to my friends sister's house(she wasnt home)
    -we smoke about 6 .3g bowls among the four of us, my tolerance is real low(just started a few months ago) and i got completely out of it, i had a crazy body high....
    -we hear a elementary school bus pull up to the block and my friends like: "ooo shit, that's probably my nephew"...
    -i just kicked the patio door open and ran out there and screamed at them to come on...
    -stayed over at his sisters place for the night and smoked about half of an 1/8th between 3 of us

(yes lame, but it was fun as hell)