Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What was your worst/most frightening experience?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by butler1990, Apr 28, 2009.

1. #1 butler1990, Apr 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2009
    Mine was when I totally disrespected my personal tolerance and smoked waaaay too much. Basically, I said "fuck you, tolerance" and hit up a bowl, blunt and bong all within 2 hours of each.

There was no way to describe my initial feeling other than just being "gone". I lost my mind and I was seriously freaking out. I started twitching and I felt disconnected from everything, my body, I felt all numb and couldn't sense anything that I couldn't see. I was in a garage, and for all I knew, that garage was just a building floating around in space. My friends were cracking up at me, and this one friend of mine has a hilarious laugh and it was driving me insane. It was weird. Then I got nauseous, ran outside and threw up where I proceeded to curl up into a ball and found myself unable to stand or even open my eyes. My friends tried to help me up and I insisted they let me be, and when they pulled me up and I threw up again and collapsed. It isn't fun to throw up Taco Bell - the texture of the taco meat and spicy vomit taco flavor is horrendous.

Another bad experience happened on 4/20. I smoked a bowl of mids and I was feeling good, and I should have stopped, but I smoked a bowl of juicyfruit with my buddies and then the anxiety hit me. We were in the parking lot at a grocery store, and it was like I wasn't even there. My friends were talking and listening to them talk was driving me nuts.s I don't understand how they can talk intelligibly and I got all weird feeling just listening to them. I had to run into a grocery store to piss, and the whole time I had that disconnected, detached from what is happening feeling. My piss took for-fucking-ever, it was at least 3 minutes STRAIGHT, nonstop pissing. It freaked me out. I had that feeling where, in the bathroom, that was all I could sense or be aware of, I felt like that room was just isolated and could be floating around in space based on how I felt. I splashed water on my face and tried to calm myself down but it didn't work. Driving like that is not fun.

Anyways, yeah. Share!

2. Oh man, that one you described sounds like it really sucked, man.

Well, mine happened just a week ago or so. Smoking on some potent stuff, went way over my limit. Initially I was having fun, everything was tripping and things just started repeating themselves. I was gone, wasn't responding to people who were talking to me, etc...all kinds of stuff. So then I passed out three times, threw up in my cousins sink, and passed out again. And I threw up Arby's. Lol.

Throughout the whole thing I didn't really know where I was, I couldn't walk right, and there was just...something not right. Lol.

I don't remember much of that night. Needless to say.

3. Thought I was going to be eaten by a shark. Thought I was going to fall down a huge waterfall while rafting. Got lost in D-land when I was 6...that was scary as fuck. Coming up short of this 40 foot kicker.

Nothing too bad.

4. damn man got lost in dland i wouldve freaked the fuck out
    i knew someone who came up short on a 40 kicker

5. I mean while high/because you smoked...

6. #6 .....CAM....., Apr 29, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2009
    I love those long pisses! Those are one of the most satisfying experiences. I know the isolated room feeling too... and love it. I only ever got that when I was brand new to smoking. That was so cool.

As for a scary experience, this probably tops my list:

I was swimming at my uncle's once with my sister and she jumped into too deep a spot (couldn't swim) so I jumped in to help her. It didn't go as I had planned. She grabbed my head and used it to hoist herself out of the water. I was probably 8 or so while she must have been 5 or 6 so I wasn't a very strong swimmer. Anyway, my Mom heard us and we got saved but I really thought that was it! :eek:

EDIT: Well for while high, it was probably pulling up to a roadblock knowing I wreaked.

7. Share more!

8. i made the mistake of going to a halloween haunted house while high.. and that shit was top notch.. fucking scary ass shit.

i had a friend who was not high and he was laughing his ass off at me. i was so fucking paranoid, they were doing the shit where someone pops out and scares the fucking life out of you. it was horrible.

9. I got some food stuck in my esophagus and i was gagging really hard. I was high so i thought i was going to die so i went through the 5 stages of grief. I had my one and only panic attack. Kind of funny when i look back.

10. mine was after about 2 monthes of not smoking and i was chillin wit some people in this old guys house who was out on vacation. it was 5gs of beast and we just kept smoking and smoking and smoking. i started getting paranoid and blacking out. like i would take a hit and then freak out. i sketched out completely and thought i had passed out on a couch. i remember throwing up outside on the way back. my friends then told me that i didnt pass out at the house but i was like walking around muttering stuff. fucked up shit

11. I get gone about 25% of the time I smoke, Depending on the addition of certain situations.

12. Smoking a blunt in Iraq and in the middle of the night and a mortar hits our generator 5ft away from my cot.

13. well when i think back to it it was really funny, but like a year ago we were just smoking at this spot we made we named the tents(because we had tents there.) anyway i triped over a stick and fell onto the tent and my arm landed under my body and ontop of a plastic part of the tent. I started to freak out yelling and shit at my freinds cause i thought i broke my arm. I was holding it and the way i was holding it made it look even more broken so they started to freak out then they relized that is was fine but i was still i little freaked out so held my arm for the rest of the day.

14. I was waiting for one of you Armed Forces tokers to blow us all out of the water with your story. You guys are the shit btw.:hello:

15. my worst experience with marijuana:

happened f'n yesterday.

I live on the first floor of my apartment, ground-view window to the parking lot and the window was open, shades cracked. i was smoking and playing a video game, real baked and totally zoned in on the tv, and i heard 2 dogs barking outside but thought nothing of it and kept playing. the barking continued for 10 more minutes and it was really loud so i got up to shut the window and it turns out that it was TWO K9 UNITS literally 15 feet from my window.

well needless to say i freaked the fuck out and slammed the window, shut the blinds, doused my apartment with febreeze and a berry-scented aerosol spray, lit 3 inscense sticks, smoked a cigarette and made popcorn to mask the smell as best i could. then i stuffed my 2 pipes and my herb (and a bunch of dryer sheets) in the cardboard tubes of a big 8-pack of paper towels and shoved them up on top of my kitchen cupboards so it was all concealed in the corner 9 feet in the air and nobody would ever find it or smell it. during this time i felt really stressed, incredibly paranoid and i was mad at myself for being too stoned to notice the cops right out my own window =P

then i doused myself in cologne and went outside (far side of the building, still in sight of the cars but far away) to smoke another cigarette and to see what was going on, but it turns out they busted somebody up on 3rd floor and i saw his roommates packing his shit up today because he's in jail now.

but i still feel pretty sketched out and i don't think i'm going to toke here and more--good thing i move out in 2 weeks =)

16. holy shit that sounds intense

17. My bro 'andy' was with my group one day and apparently he didn't want to say he didn't smoke as much as us so his tolerence was way lowerr but he still smoked as much as each of us. So we are all high and he's Fucking shooting fruit roll ups out his ass. And we go to wendy's. And were ordering and he just barfs all over the cashier and BOOKS IT to the car. We looked at andy, back at the soaking wet cashier, and then just throw open that door and run.

Andy said he felt like he was 5x higher than he had ever been.

Sorry if this didn't make any since :smoking:

18. I smoked nine bowls of some White Skunk and then a joint of it. Was pretty high. After you smoke for about a year, you don't ever really freak out in my opinion.

19. I was at my friend, M's house 'cause is rents were out of town. I brought my buddy T along and this was his first time smoking weed. But before we hit the weed, I split a big joint of kratom with him. I didn't feel anything at all after the joint, so I lit a few bowls. Soon afterwards I felt like I was going to pass out. I couldn't stand up and I was having really intense flashbacks. I couldn't see for a while (kinda like when you can't see right before you black out). That was also one of my first times smoking. I had probably smoked less than 5-10 times before

20. Wow, some of these make me feel better! At least now I don't feel so insane. Still feeling kinda de-realized yet...or this is just a really long weed hangover...

Share more!