Quick Vicodin questions?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by CasualChronic, Apr 28, 2009.

1. I have 4 10/500 vicodin.

When I take 3 i usually get nauseas. But I want to take 40mg of hydrocodone.

Questions: Would 40mg be too much for someone with a low tolerance at the moment, Im not worried about the nods, im just worried about getting fucked up to where ill have health issues. Also, does the apap itself cause one to become nauseas or does the hydro attribute to it?

How effective is the CWE? How much would I expect to lose in the process if any? and any links to a good guide would be appreciated.

Ive done a search but came up with a bunch of stuff on CWE but not a guide.

2. #2 norcalblaze, Apr 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2009
    a cwe will remove probably 90% of the aceteminophen and is a definitate plus when avoiding nausia.

i think youtube has CWE guides, its not hard, mix with small amount of water, pour through coffee filter or paper towel.

if you are comfortable enough with yourself to plug it then do it. much stronger and quicker, you'll only need three

edit: be careful though, the nausia could be the hydrocodone itself if you are fairly new to it, it took me a while before i could take more than 10mg's of oxy without vomiting, nausia was gone after a week or two of regular use

3. Plugging hydrocodone or oxycodone is not a worthwhile endeavor because both have a higher bioavailability orally. :wave:

4. Maybe he just likes to stick stuff up his butt? :confused_2:

5. it's the absorbtion rate that counts

6. Directions for CWE

Cold water extraction (CWE) is a method of extracting opiates from pills that contain a painkiller such as acetaminophen (a.k.a paracetamol, Tylenol, or APAP), aspirin, or ibuprofen. The reason doing this is desired is that the bad painkiller is added so the drug in the pill cannot be used recreationally without overdosing on the bad drug in it. For example: A pill contains codeine and APAP in a ratio of 15 mg / 500 mg. If someone wanted to take 180 mg of codeine, they would also have to take 6000 mg of APAP. Taking that much APAP would cause a lot of liver damage. This makes the pill impossible to use recreationally.

Cold water is the solution to this problem. It works by dissolving the opiate drug into water, leaving the other ingredients behind. The other painkiller is left behind because they don't dissolve at the temperature opiates do. This means as long as a pill contains an opiate, you can safely take the dose you want (assuming the dose you want is safe) even if it also contains an anti-abuse painkiller. Cold water extraction is effective, fast, and easy to do.

--- Info ---
    * CWE works with codeine, hydrocodone (Vicodin), and oxycodone (Percoset).
    * 4000 mg of APAP causes liver damage. Going higher can cause liver failure or death. That is why it is necessary to remove it.
    * The result is a bitter liquid containing the opiate dissolved in water and no or barely any APAP, aspirin, or ibuprofen.
    * Some APAP or other bad stuff goes in. It's okay, we just want the majority of it out.
    * You should read the whole document before you try to do an extraction.
    * Make sure you know what is in the pill you are trying to separate.
    * If the pill contains any caffeine, this method won't remove it.
    * Ask me if you are confused about anything.

--- Materials Needed ---
    Opiate-containing painkiller like codeine w/ APAP (eg. Tylenol 1 / 2 / 3), hydrocodone w/ APAP (eg. Vicodin), oxycodone w/ APAP (eg. Percocet), etc.

Some prior knowledge of the pills you're using. Things like what it contains, how many you need for the desired dose, etc.

Water

Flat surface, razor / credit card, and hard flat-sided object (for crushing the pills).

Liquid measuring cup. In cups or mL's.

Cheesecloth or coffee filters

A freezer (or just refrigerator, but it will take longer)

Plastic bottle with lid or glass jar with lid

Bowl

--- The Procedure ---

1.) Determine the dose you want to take of the opiate and set out the amount of pills needed to achieve that dose. For example: if I want to take 25 mg od hydrocodone, I would set out 5 5/500 Vicodins. On a flat, smooth surface, crush the pills into a very fine powder. I used the plain side of a domino, anything flat and hard will work. Make sure you crush up any chunks of the pill you missed. Take your credit card or razor and push the powder into a pile.

2.) Take about 1/2 a cup (100 mL) of water warm to hot water and pour it into your bottle, jar, or whatever you're using. Make sure the water isn't too hot, if you can hold your finger in it, it's okay. Take your pile of powder and pour it into the container of water somehow. Put a lid on and shake it up until you can't see the pile of powder in the water anymore. This should take around 5 mins.

3.) Take your bottle or jar and pour the liquid into the bowl as soon as you're done shaking. Put the bowl in your freezer (or fridge) and let it get really cold, but not to the point of freezing (~42 F or 6C). When the temp. is right, or you can see stuff at the bottom of the bowl (about the same amount of powder you put in) you can take it out.

4.) Get a cup and out and put a piece of cheesecloth or a coffee filter on top. Hold the filter on and slowly pour the liquid through the filter and into the cup. Slow down if liquid gets close to running off the edge of the filter. Squeeze the last of the liquid out of the filter, being careful not to break it.

5 (optional).) Empty the contents of the filter and bowl into the bottle or jar and repeat steps 2 through 4. This will get the last of the opiate out. You will have a cup (200 mL) left if you do.

When you're all done, chug the liquid (it tastes pretty bad) or mix in some sugar or Kool-Aid and drink it. You could also evaporate the water (risks destroying the opiate in it!) (without boiling) and have a pure powder of whatever opiate you used. Pour the powder in some soda or do whatever you want with it.

Thanks for reading. Have fun and be safe.

7. hahha my god best response ever! :p

8. I was worrid the first couple times, I don't like the apap but I need about 40mg of hydro to feel something. Thats about 3000mg apap and I don't get sick. I never tried the CWE but I'm sure it would help if you do it proper.

Don't be afarid to take to more, because it really is worth it. But when you start to feel sick just go lay down and listen to some nice music. Take your mind off of it and enjoy the high.