911 Cult Strikes Again - Air Force One Terrorizes NY

Discussion in 'Politics' started by maxrule, Apr 28, 2009.

1. #1 maxrule, Apr 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2009
    The 911 cult are just obsessed with mass panic, numerology, airplanes and NY buildings. :rolleyes:

When are you people going to wake up and realize that this is not a coincidence and most certainly is not normal well adjusted human behavior?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. [ame=http://www.thedailyshow.com/video/index.jhtml?videoId=225154&title=mistakes-on-a-plane]Mistakes on a Plane | The Daily Show | Comedy Central[/ame]

3. It's gotten to the point where I have a hard time believing that you believe this shit.

4. Who exactly are you referring to, Mr. Makes-a-9/11-Conspiracy-Thread-Everyday

5. You honnestly dont belive this do you?

6. I wish I could have been there, to derisively laugh at each and every panicky idiot, who thought that running out of their skyscrapers, to hide from a jet that is 2500 feet overhead, and moving at 500 mph+, would be the thing to keep them alive.

In NYC, I would bet, that you can find 100 ways to die, everyday, within a couple of feet of you, and you don't panic.

Mass panic, is the result of mass brainwashing.

NYC residents are now the Pavlov's Dogs of knee-jerk reactionary-ism.

7. I bet that was a test to see if they are really brainwash. ;)

Test 2906: Fly a plane at NYC at very low level.
    - Did people panic? Yes
    - skip the next test and go to test 3000

8. How many 911 GE refrigerators do you own?

Could they have freaking told somebody they were going to do this?
    They wanted to instill fear.

You really think it is a coincidence that on the same day there is an international pandemic looming and they flew by ground zero for a photo op?

Who the heck needs the photo?

Did you notice the number 77 on the building in the photo?

Keep telling yourselves that it is all a coincidence, just a bad dream.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. 77?

explain.

10. 77 is short for 1977...the peak of disco. Since disco sucks, disco also represents Satan. Satan's name contains two As. AA = American Airlines. Airplane. 9/11. Anti-christ.

It's fairly obvious.

11. #12 garrison68, Apr 28, 2009

I was in NYC yesterday, further uptown, and didn't even hear about the plane incident until I got home.

You talk tough but do not even have the courage to say what country you live in, much less name the state or city.

YOU are the one we'd be laughing at, you'd probably get your pocket picked as soon as you set foot in New York.

Edit, and if you laughed "derisivley" at people who were getting 9/11 flashbacks you wouldn't last very long doing that, either.

12. These people are obsessed with numbers. This is easy to see. If they build a building every single dimension is significant. From the step to the pillar to the door, it's all in the numbers.

There are only like a THOUSAND movies and comics and cartoons with the twin towers and the numbers 911 in them. They also flash the number 77, 93 and 666, with the twin towers and they often on fire or exploding.

13. These idiots could have made a photo like that with GIMP or PHOTO SHOP.

Who is dumb enough to believe that nobody realized this was going to scare the shit out of people and cause panic?

Not I. :smoking:

14. Systems that find meaning in numbers are a dime in dozen. Why? Because people see what they want to see.

15. What would have happened if there were severe thunderstorms on 9/11/2001 and those flights were cancelled? All those decades of hints would be meaningless...unless they control the weather...dun dun dunnnn

16. Satan controls the weather, so your point is moot. :D

17. Haahaa...

Ever heard of the term "Contingency plan"?

If Illuminati are anything they are well organized.

18. So what was the contingency plan? November 9th?

19. #20 MountyBounty, Apr 28, 2009

Ever hear of HAARP?

here is the main site of HAARP

Supposedly it is able to alter weather and even create earthquakes by doing some shit in the ionosphere... check out this video of haarp possibly being put to use.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKMTSDzU1Z4]YouTube - 30 mins before the 2008 Sichuan earthquake in China[/ame]