growing marijuana in a tree

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by hd2, Apr 27, 2009.

1. maybe you can surround the plant with chicken wire so they cant get in..

2. growing outdoors sucks. yesterday i had all 10 of my KB plants stolen. So i signed up on this site to cry about it.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Whats good in your hood HD2? haven't heard from you in a while, hope nothing bad ahs happened?

Peace :smoke:

4. Haven't post anything in a while because we were too worried about the sex of the plant. We have just now found it to be female. More posts will be coming now that we know for sure the sex of the plant. Keep you sluts posted!!!!!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  5. glad to see an update. Looks great can't wait to see your harvest!

6. way to prove them wrong,

looking forward to seeing your harvest.

7. Nice job. If in a tree is all you have for growing sites, why not? If you can do that in a tree, just think how good you could do it on the ground.
    Good Luck

8. Hell Yeah now that's what I'm talking about! She is looking good :hello:

Have you been feeding her anything? Tired of climbing the tree yet?

Happy Growing
    The Chef

9. Just read the entire Journal, and it's doing way better than I would expect! Excellent work :D

10. wow man that is very creative i have never thought of such a thing but dude this stuff called neem oil is an awesome organic way to keep bugs away it doesnt poison your shit at all and you can find it at like any garden center and use it up to the day of harvest with no negative effects

11. pretty cool. hope you get a good harvest.

12. RESPONDING TO EVERYONE: thank you all for the positive feedback, she's looking good with many white hairs developing. The camera i have isn't good enough to take that close of pictures, but once they grow big enough i'll have some new pictures up.

13. Not much detail given in this picture, but you can tell where the white hairs are. this is a branch coming off the side of the plant. the top has many more hairs but its hard to get a picture from the top

Attached Files:

14. dont fall out man!

15. Hi hd2:wave:

I just stumbled on your grow... VERY cool. :hello:

I've heard of people growing in trees and it looks like it's working out great for you. You're starting to have a monster on your hands up there. I think it's really going to be a hungry girl as big as she's getting... Are you feeding nutes much? Is that a 10gal container? Do you have to water daily yet or can you get by every 2-3 days? Props indeed.

Happy Growing!:cool:

16. Looks good, I have thought about trying this BUT I am very much into having huge holes in the ground to promote good root systems so I couldn't bring myself to do it, that being said good luck!

17. ide love to see a good picture update of the whole plant.:smoking:

18. were feeding it some stuff, not sure the name of it. but says its organic and promotes healthy buds so i thought id give it a shot. we've been lucky enough to get to water it everyday for the past week. its been really hot though, but the plant is doing just fine, shes also sitting in a ten gallon bucket..... i should have more pictures up tomorrow

19. i like it, keep it up, what strain is that, kinds looks like a strawberry cough i had once

20. here's some good pictures....not sure that strain it is but as i think its looking good..... as far as i know.

Attached Files:

• 001.jpg
      001.jpg
      File size:
      188 KB
      Views:
    • 002.jpg
      002.jpg
      File size:
      162 KB
      Views:
    • 009.jpg