xanax blotter sheets?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by rollablunt4me, Apr 26, 2009.

1. ok i just came upon this and i thought it was pretty sweet
    DEA Resources, Microgram, May 2008
    its the very first article.
    has anyone ever heard of these or had these?!?

2. It's still LSD/Adulterants man. Just Xanax blotter art, which imo is kinda stupid

[​IMG]

3. no
    r Tulsa). The sheet contained 86 dosage units, segmented into ¼ inch squares. UV irradiation did not give the bright fluorescence usually observed with LSD blotter paper, and analysis of methanolic extracts by GC and GC/MS indicated not LSD but rather alprazolam (not quantitated, but a moderate to high loading based on the chromatograms). A similar submission was previously submitted to the laboratory; however, that exhibit consisted of only two squares, and was imprinted with “XANAX” on only one side. In the latter case, analysis again indicated a heavy loading of alprazolam.

See its alprazolam (xanax)

4. no
    r Tulsa). The sheet contained 86 dosage units, segmented into ¼ inch squares. UV irradiation did not give the bright fluorescence usually observed with LSD blotter paper, and analysis of methanolic extracts by GC and GC/MS indicated not LSD but rather alprazolam (not quantitated, but a moderate to high loading based on the chromatograms). A similar submission was previously submitted to the laboratory; however, that exhibit consisted of only two squares, and was imprinted with “XANAX” on only one side. In the latter case, analysis again indicated a heavy loading of alprazolam.

See its alprazolam (xanax)

5. At first I was like "what the fuck?!?!?!?" but yeah, why the fuck would someone want "XANAX" on their blotter paper?

I prefer the aliens from "Space Invaders" myself.

6. :confused:

Is it or is it aint'? Please, someone enlighten me.

7. you dont understand its xanax in the sheets not LSD

8. Nah, I understand.

Just got mixed up in the 2 posts.

9. Yeah it is xanax on the sheets. I only read up to 'suspected LSD'. sorry lol.

That is hella weird

10. #10 GoSidViscious, May 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2009
    I recently came across these blotter Xanax sheets, and I was quite skeptical too.. Until my buddy stuck 1 to my tongue. There is no doubt in my mind that each hit is equal to a Bar and hit in bout half the time, Nor did anyone else that I introduced them to. I do believe the hang-time isn't that of a pill bar but I don't take em to get drooling on myself fucked up so I didn't mind. Ol' boy took the Acid concept and made it into a transporting Super-Highway for Xanny, They are legit. From what I hear they will no longer have the Xanax stamp on them starting with the next batch

11. I've had blotter xanax before. If you're luck you can score fent analogs on blotter too.

12. two words. Bad-ass :cool:
    I want fucking blotters full of xanax :( And maybe lsd too lol.

13. Yeah. Next time I get some acid or some E and I wanta know if it's real, i'll just throw it into my mass-spectrometer!

14. The DEA site is actually really interesting, shows how misinformed so many Americans still are about drugs like marijuana and their potential. The consider medical marijuana a "front" for illegal activities....its a real shame :(

15. That's because they're a federal agency and the law's they enforce say it IS an illegal activity.

They aren't misinformed or abusing power, they're doing their jobs.

16. They already make fast acting xanax called Niravam. I used to be perscribed tons of the stuff. Dissolves on your tongue and tastes like orangey citrus.

As opposed to some janky ass xanax paper someone made in their sink.

17. What the fuck, xanax blotter? That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard of. I don't think you could possibly fit 2mg of alprazolam into a 1/4" blotter hit. You could probably do it with fentanyl since fentanyl is active in the same doses as LSD, but not xanax.

18. I think the idea was .5 mg per square, like a quarter of a bar, but that's just based on logic and thinking, i've got no clue.

It's not as hard to get pure benzo powders as it is opiates. I've come across pure valium from mexico before (not sure if it's legal like this in mexico or bought from the back door of a pharmacutical company) and you see refferences to it in the media on occaison.

This would definitely be VERY effective taken sublingualy. Much more than a sublingual anxiety attack zanny. They were probably super cheap too.

19. yea well, on a federal level any kind of marijuana use is illegal, while on a state level it isnt. And the medical marijuana business is not a front for anything, there just supplying medicine to the people that need it.

Theres so much confrontation between state po and feds its ridiculous. The DEA should not be able to just walk into dispensaries and raid the place.

20. No, the medical marijuana business is a front. They've had agents buying LB's out the back door without rec's.

I'm not saying this is representative of all states and establishments, but it happens.

The DEA is not allowed to just walk in and raid bitches, but it happens. (the unsigned warrents etc)