Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Most coloful bud you've ever laid eyes on ;)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by oldskool7142, Apr 26, 2009.

1. #41 tyrone biggums, Apr 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 27, 2009
    photo shop or an image trick.
    shenanigans!

edit;
    purple in the pic looks real, the hairs would not be that bright tho.. ever.

edit2
    both those blockhead phenos look so tasty. mm mm mmm!

2. I read up on a growing technique to color your buds after harvest, its rather simple. Seems like some other people are making use of this knowledge.

3. I for one do not buy into the whole colour in my bud. Is it dank and does it put me on my ass and does it taste good. Yes? Then I'm in. I dont care what colour it is.

4. bag appeal is very important to the dealer not so much the smart buyer but i totally agree, usually the best buds I've gotten are just a normal green. I'd even go as far as to say the second best bud i've ever smoked was dark green strange since thats normally indicative of a poor flush and will be poor tasting bud but not true of this schrom is wreaked of pinesol and tasted as sour as a lemon.(i said second best smoke though the best smoke though ofcourse being purple kush that wasnt purple but gold and broke up into keif gave an awesome giggly high, fun and hazey)

Schrom

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. ^^ dank

6. I just harvested my Great White Shark and it is purple. When it is done curing, 13 more days!, I'll post pics up of it.:smoking::smoking:

7. #47 oldskool7142, Apr 29, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2009
    Sick, be sure to fill us in, I've heard great things about great white shark

8. I don't think GWS is purple. I have had it several times. Maybe your temperature in your flowering room was a little low, or lack nitrogen.

9. Even more Grape Ape!

10. all of these buds are awsome !

11. Hey Skurr, how long do you cure for?

12. My 8th of Blackberry :p:

[​IMG]

13. dankcd.jpg

dankscale.jpg

blue_mystic.jpg first two were actually from the city.

14. i just had to wipe up my drool... those were insane. wanna PM me about where i can find some of those??? ;) specially that blueberry, i've never seen it that colorful!

15. i just picked up an 8th of that and i must say it is a truly divine smoke...especially when put in the vape...the vape tastes delish

16. Join Date: April 2009

And asking where to find bud....kinda suspicious.

17. #57 neworderrules80, Apr 30, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2009
    :eek:
    i want some of that "violator kush"!
    shit looks scary lol

18. Just deleted my old account because the name was too close to my real one and i just got busted, my old account was RobbieMc92 and i've been a member since december 2008. Ask Peppie, he prolly could tell ya. but honestly who WOULDNT want to know where to get that??

19. oh you tease me