Wisconsin Outdoor Grow Journal

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by supperdude16, Apr 26, 2009.

1. Thanks Canadian! Finally WI gets some credit for being the greatest state in the US. And yes of course....... Us Wisconsinites know how to throw down when it comes to partying hard.

2. Wow, plenty of Wisconsinites here! I'm from wisco as well! Last year I did plenty of research but my planning was poor and i planted way too late. I ended up bringing one Orient Express to harvest but it was a hermaphrodite...either way, I still got an ounce of bud, made a little cash, learned a lot, and had fun doing it.

I'm hoping this year will be way better as my planning and research is top notch. I just ordered my seeds from Attitude:
    10x feminized Green House Seeds Super Lemon Haze
    freebies:
    1x feminized Green House Seeds Kings Kush
    1x feminized Green House Seeds White Widow
    1x feminized Green House Seeds The Church

I can't wait for this fucking snow to melt!!! Good luck to everyone this season!

3. 2 words: fuck snow

4. Three words: I love snowmobiling

5. well if you all want some good info i know what im doing and can help who ever needs. also here is a good guy that you should all know and leaRn from. BrownDirtWarrior.com - Prohibition - Get your copy today! i live in wisconsin also and i have been doing it for 10 years now. this guy still taught me alot. you can watch the videos on YouTube - Kanaal van brwndirtwarrior check it out. and if anyone has any questions ill be more thatn happy to help if i can.

6. 7 words:

I'm too poor to have a snowmobile

7. Very cool! I'm in central Wisconsin and I'm currently growing some plants as well. I have seven that are about 4-5 inches tall right now. Waiting to be able to see if they are male or female.

I feel like I may have planted them a little late. They are outside in pots. Not sure when they will start flowering. Hopefully sometime before I have to leave to go back to school in the fall.

8. Hey mkultra,

I was wondering how your outdoor grow went this year. I had some purps and pinewarp from BCbuddepot that I split with someone else. My pinewarp were all males but I have one purps that is doing well.

I'm looking at doing some Green House Seeds strains next year and was wondering what your experience was like. I plan on doing the church and himalaya gold. I also want to do schnazzleberry #2 from chimera, white grizzly from kootenay, c99 from joey seeds and pinewarp again from BCBD

9. To all the people planning on growing outdoors in wisconsin stay away from the sativa dominant strains there is definatley not enough of a grow season here to finish them or even get close enough to get anything worth smoking. Just somthing to ponder before you spend the money on the seeds.

10. Yo, fellow wisconsinite. Good luck on your grow, it's probably over now, as is mine.

I'm located southeastern wisconsin and had to harvest early because of frost, still got some bud, just waiting for it to cure to see if it is dankalicious or not.

Me and my friends are all big Star Wars fans, and all the seeds we planted were from all different kinds of bud that I got them in. So we names our plants :D

Smallest one - Yodas Green
    Dark Red one - Vader
    Tallest one - A New Hope
    Most bud, really bushy - Chewbaca

This is Chewbaca
    [​IMG]

11. ^that plant looks very nice. Where from SE wisco are you at?

12. sorry man, rather not say. privacy and all :cool:

13. Im from NW wisco, interested in starting up a discussion about growing here!!!