Obama is a traitor,,unamerican,,and a disgrace to his office,,

Discussion in 'Politics' started by chicken, Apr 24, 2009.

1. I'm not 100% sure, But it think he has very recently been talking about amnesty for those in america and putting national guard troops on the border..but dont quote me on that

2. RON PAUL 2012!!! Fuck Obama, fuck left and right, fuck anyone who is for larger government, and fuck the DEA!!!

3. wtf alright i need to edit my post

if he SOLVES illegal immigration, then he'll win me over

making them all cool doesn't exactly do anything, unless they make them pay like the rest of us and stop sending money away from america

4. #44 RMJL, Apr 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2009
    This goes for everybody...

If you don't like certain threads (or are sick of them), don't read them and definitely don't post in them. There's also no reason to talk down to each other based on one's political affiliation.

Everyone has the choice to like or dislike the actions of the president and they have the right to talk about it. There's no need to go after each other. If you want to defend the president, do so without attacking those that don't dig him. (The ones that don't dig him should make their points without attacking those that dig him. It works both ways.)

5. honestly man what is it with people like you judging the man look everyone knows he is the first black president so people like you come along and pass premature judgments. Writing threads like this doesn't mean he will read it you know. Dont waste your time because not only did you successfully make yourself look ignorant in this thread but you are getting worked up on something that is more than likely subject to change. How bout we bring bush back maybe his lies will comfort you....haha well in this day and age the old "what mama doesnt no wont hurt her" mentality still ends up hurting us even when we dont know, the only change is we dont know whats going wrong until its too late. And if i was you i wouldnt be so builligerant too people who voted for him and believe in him.

6. lol if anything we should hold him up to a higher standard because he's the first black foo up in that white hizzouse

no but really i dont think anyone gives a shit what color he is, he's more white than he is black anyway

7. Hey love it or leave it! or are you some kind of un-amercan communist? why do you hate america?

If no one caught that i am reffering to the same things being said by right wingers to anyone who critized Bush during his term.

I think Jon Stewart put it best. "You didn't get your way.....It's supposed to taste like a shit sandwich".

8. Are you serious? Former President Bush invaded Iraq, obliterated our civil liberties, and expanded executive powers. In not even a year, President Obama increased troops in the Middle East, is continuing to obliterate our civil liberties*, and is continuing to expand executive powers.

I mean, REALLY?

Call them republicans, call them democrats, I call them fascist pigs.

* Sorry, there were too many examples to link to, such as these:
    NSA Exceeds Legal Limits In Eavesdropping Program - WSJ.com
    U.S. phone intercepts go beyond legal limits: report | Reuters
    NSA Found Improperly Spying on Americans - Presidential Politics | Political News - FOXNews.com

9. President Obama inherited a mess from an incompetent Republican administration and he hasn't single handed solved all of the shit they fucked up, how very fascist of him. Nice links, but we live in a country where a majority of Americans believe this:

"One of the key findings of this Gallup Poll is that a majority of Americans in retrospect believe the use of harsh interrogation techniques by the Bush administration was justified. Some of those who believe the techniques were justified still believe that an investigation into what transpired would be appropriate, but when all is said and done, just a bare majority of 51% of Americans support an investigation, while 42% oppose it."

We live in a country where people actually believe it would be okay--under some bizarre scenario--to torture another human being, and you babble about "fascism?" What about sadism? I mean, REALLY?

10. the bottom line is this,,,

DID HE HAVE TO MAKE OUR INTERRORGATION TECHNIQUES PUBLIC?

no he didnt,, and by doing so,, he sure as hell aint protecting us from threats that are foreign,,,

that was part of his oath as president,,,

...i could give a fuck what colour he is,,,,

race has no issue here,,

..but say what you want to about bush,,, he kept us safe,, and did what he had to do,,, during his admin.

..soft-bellied liberals may not have liked the techniques he used,,,

but they worked,,,

and obama,, might as well put the national report in bin-laden's lap each day for him to read,,{ allthough he's dead }

..it's was predicted,,,'' A PERSON WHO DISAGREES WITH OBAMA WILL AUTOMATICALLY BE TITLED A RACIST''..

so get off my ass about the race issue,,

the guy is totally not a leader,, but the blind masses elected him..

his approval ratings by blacks are 96%,,,

and you think they say that being non-biased on race?

the same as saddam was on his last election..

this dude has got to go,, but biden aint no better,, nor is pelosi,,, so what do we do,,?

...i'll stop there,, you dont want my answer,,:cool:

because i have the solution to the corruptness that washington present's...

11. Generally the way you fix bad behavior is to stop practicing bad behavior, not by continuing to practice it.

You don't fix the problem of our presence in Iraq by having a presence in Afghanistan. You don't fix the problem of harsh interrogation methods by continuing to use the harsh interrogation methods. You don't fix the problem of too much executive power by expanding executive power.

And most importantly, you don't fix terrorism with terrorism, which both Bush and Obama have done. The terrorists will win unless we spend, spend, spend. But wait, the economy will fail unless we spend, spend, spend.

Look out! Swine Flu! SPEND!!!

12. If you're aware of a magic button that does this, by all means, please direct me anyone to it? Yes, yes by all means stop bad behavior, but what does that look like, and are people willing to sacrifice what it would take to get there? The President has a set of circumstances that are in front of him and Americans elected him to lead, that's what he's doing.

People think that all that's involved with governance are elections, well that's not true at all. A president must somehow impose his will on numerous interests and many of these are very powerful and aren't easily assuaged.

Again, he inherited both conflicts and as he's said many times himself: Once the bus was run into the ditch, there remains only so many ways you could get it out. As President Obama he has to rely on the advice around him, ya know military experts and what not. And in his gut he realizes he can't second guess his generals on the ground. I agree, both wars are bad but again, they fell into his lap.

Seems like you just don't understand what a monolith of fear the Republicans raised up over the last seven years, the president won't be able to undo everything they put in place overnight. The world isn't that simple yo.

Depends on what the problem is.

Dude, I don't have complete faith in the prescriptions of the Democrats but I know that simple-minded retorts will not solve complex issues, and right now our society is rife with complexity. So far everyone and their mother has a solution to what's happening in America, that's fine, but we have in place is a duly elected government. So unless the bulk of the people are unhappy to actually leave the country I don't know what else to tell you.

Uh revolt, the fascists are coming?

13. When Obama blindly listens to bad advice and implements the decisions someone else makes while showing no initiative of his own. His speeches are more fluff then substance, hollow, empty, and uninspired. His views are contradictory and his actions are clear, why do you support summon that commits the same atrocities Bush did AK?

All that said, Obama is only sits on the throne, he doesn't command the power it entitles, he is only a distraction.

And if you want proof, open your eyes, pretty much everyone here has shown how twisted this regime is in one way or another....:)

14. #54 sikander, Apr 29, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2009
    Yes, because they were barbaric and beneath a civilized people.

They were good enough for the Viet Cong? Al Qaida? Aren't those the bad guys whom we don't want to emulate?

Didn't the worst terrorist attack in US history occur in GW's presidency?
    I'm inclined to think of them like tiger-repelling rocks.

15. expanding the number of troops in afghanistan was highly dumb, imo

besides, after a campaign fucking FULL ofabout how irresponsible the wars were, you would expect obama to act a little more sensible

however, i can tell from your last response that you are obviously in favor of obama- no matter what he does- so i'll just let this one go

and no it isn't "impossible" to up and leave a country like iraq or afghanistan, it's already been done before

16. Actually no I'm not for Obama no matter what, I'm waiting to see what's going to develop as a result of his policies and that's going to take time. I did the same thing with President Bush. I was bitter about how he came into office but once it was over and he was elected I tried to find the positive. After some time went by--more than a hundred days by the way--it was clear President Bush by measure and mettle was a terrible leader. I had no choice but to oppose him after it was obvious, but what I read frequently in this forum are numerous paranoia fueled irrational statements. Day after day it's all about bashing the president, the guy can't do anything right in eyes of some and the rationale keeps shifting.

When Democrats lose elections, they piss and moan for eight years, but when Republicans lose one--especially to a black guy--it's time to dress up like buffoons and talk about seceding.

17. #57 pineapple skunk, Apr 29, 2009
    meh, bush had a higher approval rating over the first 100 days than obama

but i hate pollsters, so take it with a grain of salt (or however that expression goes)

& there are plenty of reasons to be against obama, i dont care what anyone says, no one can EVER justify all the money he's spent on garbage projects, pork and shit

and don't tell me that congress added all that shit, if obama honestly gave a damn (LIKE HE SAID HE DID IN THE GODDAMN CAMPAIGN), he would have stopped it

18. #58 AK Infinity, Apr 29, 2009

Actually that's incorrect:

Yeah, yeah, sure, sure...

19. Well, what happened is that Bush fucked up our nation so badly that it was beyond repair, but he covered it up. Obama came into office and now has to deal with Bush's mess, which is now spilling out into the public. The problems that have to do with Obama's administration in fact have nothing to do with Obama himself. Bush was such a half-wit and a bad politician that he left a multitude of serious issues for Obama to deal with, and Obama is failing to fix all these problems taht were left behind...I'm just hoping that he can bring our young men and women home from Iraq.

20. i got my info from my local newspaper this morning

diff sources, but whatever

they're all bouncing around 60% anyway, which leads me to my point that obama isnt leaps and bounds over bush as most would believe