Telekinesis, Telepathy, Empathy, Clairvoyance, Astral Projection, Precognition

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by iMaven, Apr 24, 2009.

1. Randi challenge or no...demonstrating proof of telekinetic abilities infront of people would be the greatest discovery in human history. In my opinion...if you can indeed perform these feats you have a responsibility to the human race to bring this discovery to light. The insights that something of this magnitude could yield are beyond comprehension.

2. To face ridicule and persecution? Copernicus was put under house arrest for the rest of his life after the heliocentric theory. Anybody who would put forth a true display psichokinetic ability in a large public setting would NEVER be believed, not today. Put forth any tests you want, the collective consciousness won't allow it.

And if you were belived, your life would never be the same. You would either be imprisoned or killed.

3. This is not the 1500s. You would have to deal with the publicity, and potential jealously or other burdens that something of this magnitude would bring, but if you could display an ability like this infront of people in a scenario of their chosing I'm inclined to think that you would be taken seriously. Come into my house and move my coffee cup across my table and you have made a believer out of me. My consciousness will surely allow, nay, welcome it.

4. That's great, if everybody was like you. Here's the way I look at it if everybody believed you, from a 2009 standpoint, and here's the way your country would look at it (assuming you live in USA) :

If I can move a cup across a table, I can move on to bigger things. Maybe something as large as a vehicle. If I can do that, what's to stop me from tossing a car into a bank? That might seem unrealistic, but I can guarantee that'll be the immidiate public reaction. Fear. I would be considered a 'national security risk'.

If not, I'd be wanted as a weapon.

If not, I'd be wanted for scientific study (internal, if yano what I mean).

In today's society, revealing true psichokinetic abilities to too many people would not end well.

5. I have communicated to animals telepathically on a couple of occasions. One of the times a horse told me he had a injured leg and sure enough the owner found a something wrong with its leg the next day, I forgot what though.

I think everyone has the ability of telepathy you just have to know how to do it. I was lucky that it came easy to me.

Also I might just be lucky but I always get a wierd feeling or say no to someone if they ask me to do something with them and then they end up getting hurt or something bad happens to them. I would of been in a car wreck were I might of died, been jumped and maybe shot and arrested on different occasions if it weren't for the feeling I get. i also know who is calling me sometimes before I look at the phone.

6. so, i'm guessing no one watched those videos in the links in my last post. ^_^

many feats have been caught on camera... but then.... never underestimate the power of disbelief ... it's effect can transcend the ilusion of linear temporal causality... so again, it puts responsibility on us to be open minded about it. not "a believer", not gullable, just open to the possibility.
    also, dont undersetimate the power of the camera tricks and post-production editing. :D

...but do try the techniques shown by the monk a few videos down, try them, with genuine intent, n then lets see you express with the same certainty that it's all falsehood.

7. Sorry lol, I can't read when I'm high so I tend to skim or skip over massive posts. >_>

I'm checking them out now though. :D

8. Well, if you are looking for confirmation of the belief behind your statement, and not simple coincidence... Well... Its true! But... How could it say "I have an injured leg." They do not have a language... If anything, they would communicate with images. So I don't really think that occurred (unless you would like to give a more in-depth explanation on how it happened?).
    BUT, if it really did occur, then you are what they call a natural telepath. Congrats. I envy you. haha. You should really practice (have a dog or a cat? Maybe even a hamster?). Try looking up some articles on ways to practice, or even find 'psionic forums' in which to post questions regarding how to practice with animals.

And hmm. I've also had that experience before. Like I was going to go get h igh with my friend... and i had this terrrrrrible feeling. like i've never had that feeling before.
    Me and him have a good time... but then, other stuff ended up happening with other 'friends' of mine... and i ended up having the worst day of my life. If i wouldn't have went and bought weed from that first friend, the other 'friends' (guys who tried to beat my ass) would have never been offered a chance at being smoked out by yours truly... butterfly effect anyone?
    anyways.

Hmm. I need to think of something to add to this. I have the thoughts wandering in my head, but i can't formulate them into something solid... if you catch my drift.
    I agree to an extent with what you say.
    Haha, if it were celebrities who did it (like more than one) it would probably be viewed with awe, and the herd animals would try to reciprocate most likely lol.
    Hmmmmmmmmmmm.. Idk though. I think you would be taken by the government (there were many psionics testings during world war I (and II if i'm not mistaken), and studied by many scientists most likely. (keep reading for a good video i'm going to post)

First of all, I doubt anyone in this world could move a coffee cup across your table.
    You just can't understand the amount of practice that would take.
    Eh, maybe. I'll ask around and see if anyone can.
    Would you be satisfied with someone consistently moving a psi wheel? (look it up if you're not aware of what it is).

I'll get around to the videos when I have more time, i'm a little distracted (I book marked that thread's page in order to refer back to them tomorrow.. i'm interested in the quantum mechanies: Psi)

and if you have the time, and to anyone else reading this.. here is a very interesting video on psionics: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jgMzcRxxEE]YouTube - 5th Dimension - Mind over Matter (Telekinesis)[/ame]

9. anything is possible with lsd

10. #50 Cos Mic, Apr 29, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2009

curious.... you started this thread and then you say something like that....

for me, most of the time, telepathy is a communication of thought, thought without the burden of the tightly limiting confines of a structured language. or maybe i'm just getting confused with intuition.

who knows. these are all just lines we've drawn with language. truth is so much simpler when you're not trying to make it fit English (or presumably any other language).

plants talk to me... n they dont use english. :D so do birds, and cats and...

[edit]PS, just to be sure i'm not misunderstood as saying telepathy isnt in language... telepathy can be in language, loud and clear, as was made more than evident to me when meeting a POWERFUL telepath one day when a friend took me to a crystal shop.

11. Haha, well I'm not saying that I don't believe it as possible... I'm just saying, and simply knowing, that its NOT possible to communicate with an animal telepathically and have them send thoughts in an english language... That defies all logic whatsoever. Unless they sent feelings of pain in their leg, or images of their leg being in pain, and then the amazing subconscious was able to translate it accordingly? Just saying.

And, no, you are not getting confused with intuition. That is EXACTLY what telepathy is. The transfer of thought: concepts, propositions, images, emotions (this is empathy, actually), and words as well (if that is what one desires).

Haha plants talk to you? Possibly. What do they say? Curious, not being a naysayer.

12. Personally I think it's bullshit.

But my mom believes in that sort of junk.

It would be awesome to be able to move things with your mind though.

13. i think people need to start learning how to unlock the wonders of the brain we only use 3% of it,i think people can bend the universal energy around us in ways they so chose if they learn how.thats what magic is.buts its a long journey,as humans evolve we will be able to unlock some of the secrets of the mind an body.

14. #54 Cos Mic, Apr 29, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2009
    so i guess that one time when my friend's cat was talkin [in english] to me in a kinda jimi-hendrix old-man voice, that was just a side effect of the alcohol and cannabis and whatever else i was on at the time, and not telepathy. ;) or maybe the cat was channeling.

to translate the vapid intangible [yet somewhat certain enough], its simple stuff usually. like:

"ow"

or

"i'm thirsty"

i never truely let myself accept this was what was happening until someone else said out loud that they get this too. then it just seemed less crazy and ok to accept.

15. The horse sent me pictures of a injured leg, but they do have a language. There is a universal language that all animals can use to communicate. When you try and communicate with animals telepathically you have to look at the animal or think about it and focus on it. Then you can ask it questions which will either result in words popping up in your mind almost as if you were thinking them but your not really. You have to get used to it and decide if its just your imagination or the actual animal. Or they can send mental pictures to you which is easier to see but sometime harder to understand. You wont get straight answers but you will get the jist of what there saying.

But onetime when I was little me and my family were driving up to my granmas house. As we were nearing washington dc I got the sudden urge to pee really really really bad, it was the most I ever had felt the need to pee. We stopped at a rest stop and when I got to the bathroom I didnt have to pee. So we got back on the road and about 10 mins later we came upon a car wreck that involved all the cars that were driving around us before we stopped. There were cars flipped over and on fire and they had to airlift people to the hospital.

16. Well, if belief is your problem... And you really think it would be awesome to have the ability of psychokinesis... then you wouldn't mind practicing a few weeks to see if you get any results? 30 mins max a day is all you would need.
    also, and think of it this way. why would there be hundreds of articles written on it by people, unless they were all complete losers wasting their life?
    eh. idk how to make one believe.

it all makes sense to me though. Like... it just makes more sense that there is a bigger part of this universe that we don't understand.. even if it is just the powers of the brain.

also, i've done it myself! so believe me if you will!

eh. i don't think the cat was actually talking to you... i think that was all your head.

and to the plant thing, if that's true, thats funny as fuck.
    poor non sentient life that can't have complex thoughts such as us.
    hahah.

haha that is crazyyy.
    but i don't see how that could tie in with any of the aforementioned abilities in the titles... possibly a miracle? haha who knows.

17. i don't really believe in any of this stuff

A couple of years ago Texas was undefeated and was playing Texas Tech. I had been reading a little bit about telepathy, precognition ect. On a tuesday night a had a dream about Texas Tech upsetting Texas and ruining their championship chances. So naturally i went and put a hundred bucks on Tech to see if it actually happened.

Texas won and i lost a hundred bucks.

No thanks

18. hahahhhaha.

19. bump..
    there's gotta be more to be said in people's minds out here!

20. I am VERY empathetic around certain people sometimes. It happens every now and then, and when it does, I mean it happens over and over for a minute.

This is what happens, a thought suddenly comes to my head, and as I'm about to voice it, my friend does it before I do. It usually happens three or four times in a row, then I just lose it. You think it's your own thought when it happens, because essentially it is I guess. One thing I've noticed is I get somewhat of an excited, anxious feeling when the thought occurs to me.

Then I just feel fucking crazy when the episode starts. I would never tell anyone in real life about this, but I swear on everything that I love this has happened to me.