Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

stoner names

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by weedleaf, Apr 21, 2009.

1. Mine is Fatty Patty, because I can roll some fat ones.

2. All my stoner friends call me big papa. Or big pops.

3. Big fat retard. I imagine you can figure out why. My friends are dicks lol.

4. Stone Gossard

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIr1jKbxq00]Pearl Jam - Stone-centric Even Flow - YouTube[/ame]

5. haha yo my friends call me o master matt cause im good at os
    but yo my friends think of the funniest shit when they crack on eachother

the names they say are
    handjob, goldstein pennypincher, jew, sugar tits, tanker spanker, t-stash,dicklips,this guy,fat whore lol
    but these are for individual people,well 2 per person probably

6. Ghost, because I have a tendency to dissapear out of no where and be back at random times. Or Poltergeist because once we start a philosophical conversation I tend to talk alot, and drop shit.

7. We nicknamed this one kid BabyDeer because after smoking a lot he dozed off. About 30 min later he jumped up like a deer and dashed to the bathroom but couldn't make it and puked all over the floor.

8. most people call me smokey, back in highschool some teachers called me dealer... which honestly was pretty awkward

9. They either call me Boomer or Penis.

Think about it, your smart.

10. I was helping out with a summer camp one time and there was a kid named Kush. :laughing:

11. Mine is Travieso (username, lol) 'cause when I get baked with friends I usually do a lot of stupid shit, and travieso means like, naughty in spanish because I'm latino :D One day I was high as fuck and then I got the munchies so I fucking started to run to get fast to Mc Donalds and eat a fucking big mac but when I started to run my friends told me that I runned so retarded that they finished laughing their asses off on the street and people who walked by looked at us like we were fucking crazy hahaha :D Sweet, nice high times.

12. I have A LOT of stoner nicknames, but i have three main ones. One is Chimney, my friend gave it to me one day when we were skipping class. i told him to meet me where we always skip and when he showed i already had a doobie lit. he says it cause im "always smoking, just like a chimney"  :metal:

The same kid named me Shaggy, for the same reason everyone else on here has said their names Shaggy, i look, talk, and act like him.

And my third one is Doobie, because i usually have a doobie or two.  :smoke:

13. I made an account just to comment. 
    I am McWeedy the Wonderful.
    I have so many others but this is the only one really worth sharing :b

Back to my munchies

14. Only stoner name I've gotten is magic fingers, and that's because I roll the best papers.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. Tricky. And I have no idea why.

Sent from my GT-S7500 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. Ive had 3 names ones is stoner cuz my last nsme is stone so everybody even teachers when i was in highschool called me stoner my other 2 were the ganja man or mr.ganja cuz i always had the best shit in town

17. #338 killaman, Sep 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 27, 2014

love blunts? doggy dogg is all bout that zig zag smoke...

18. lmao that's fucked up

19. Jeff Fischer like my name