Worst 420 ive ever had

Discussion in 'General' started by Gibsisrib, Apr 20, 2009.

1. #1 Gibsisrib, Apr 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2009
    . im still in high school but i AM 18 so dont get any ideas and i wasnt held back or anything like im just in grade 12 gradding this year.

So heres my story.
    i rolled up a blunt last night for 420 today. on the way to school i took a couple tokes to get me started n i put the blunt back in my bag ( the bag wreaked like chron cuz i smoked the blunt a bit so i made it all smelly) .

everyone in the school was looking at me cuz it smelt real bad so i gave it to a friend to hold.

basically she got fucked over and then i got fucked over. the principle expelled me and i got charged with possesion. they sent the school cop to talk to me and shit and they tried to get me to rat out my dealers.

happy 420 guys.

i wont be partaking

EDIT
    I didnt just go up to her and make her hold it. she offered and nothing really happend to her the principle just talked to her

2. I got possession this Saturday night.

3. #3 SleepyShoegazer, Apr 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2009
    Thats a bummer dude, BUT.. why the hell did you give it to your friend when you KNEW it smelled so strongly? Thats like getting her fucked over on purpose. Man up and hold onto it and don't drag others down, too..

If you're smart, do what everyone at my old High School did. Dont bring shit to class, and leave for lunch. Hit the stash spot, toke up, eye drops, Wendys, back to class before class started again.

4. I always laughed at the dumbass kids in high school who would bring weed to school on 4/20 and get caught...

5. ya

i know its all my fault n shit i cant blame anyone else it just sucks alot that im fucked over so badly on such a good day.

the reason i gave the pot to that chick is cuz she doesnt smoke so no one would suspect but i didnt think people would be able to smell it that bad

i feel so stupid

6. Wait...you brought a partially smoked blunt into school with you?

Facepalm.

7. yea that was a dumb idea haha i dont even leave roaches around i throw them bitches out they stink

8. School isn't the place for partying. It's for education.

9. wait, so you got her in trouble too?

dude...

why didnt you just throw it away?

10. Dude that sucks but u should know that a partially smoked blunt is gonna smell so bad. I feel bad for your friend you should explain to her parents that she had nothing to do with it.

11. facepalm indeed

12. THROW IT AWAY!? I'd never do that. ever.

13. You shouldn't bring bud to school. Especially on 420, they are going to be on the lookout for that shit.

14. Tripped at the finish line ): 12 years down the drain GG.

15. Yes, because not graduating, gettting arrested, and potentially ruining one's life is a far better option than throwing away a little smoke :rolleyes:

16. Damn that's a rough situation, but I can't believe you'd bring a somewhat smoked blunt, into a Senior High School class, on 4/20. I didn't even want to smoke my bong at my house this morning before I went to school because I didn't have eye drops.

Sorry man. But other than that, Happy 420! Lol.

17. ..shit at least fucking like hide it somewhere outside in the campus and get it before leaving!

/facepalm

18. man that sucks but everyone should know better than bringing mj to high school specially a partially burnt blunt:eek::eek: which reeks. cant believe that you gave it to your friend.
    im sorry about it anyways

19. Dude, at least you're not in jail right now. That's something to be thankful for.

20. damn man that sucks felony charge

damn, i know how it is to make dumb mistakes (tho never in school) (although i did bring in some golden grain and dranked it in the bathroom, but didn't get caught)