Bee Line Hemp Wick

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by drewzilla, Apr 20, 2009.

1. They didn't, even though I thought they might. I'm still satisfied with the price on the case tho.

2. I'm curious, is using a bic really that unhealthy? I thought all of the lighter fluid was being burned?

3. Think about it. You're /combusting/ butane and you're inhaling it. All the chemicals that are being released from the combustion is what is unhealthy for you.

4. damn that's beat! i think i got a lighter and stickers last time i ordered

5. i know! i heard about other people getting hooked up so i was even looking out for it, haha. i would have rocked their stickers on something if they gave me some.

6. Im trying to get some of this, I wish my local headshop carried Bee-line..

7. It's too bad that the only retail location is in Hamilton uggggh, maybe I will have to make a trip to visit friends at school in the fall or just order it online.

8. I have my beeline on my lighter.

Attached Files:

9. Since using beeline I can't smoke with a lighter anymore.

10. nice! i got the same thing (is that a lighter from htg? :D) mine is purple though. and i wrap the hempa round the middle cause i use the bottle opener

11. #53 stayhi420, Jul 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2009
    just ordered a 250 ft bee line ball off ebay 18 dollars free shipping shit is legittt smoothest rips since hakko

12. nice review i found a couple 200 ft rolls a the stuff on one sight im lookin forward to try it got a couple glo rods on the way 2 :p

13. I've used both Bee Line and I-tal and to be honest i think I-tal is a bit better, and most of my friends agree that it seems to burn longer and slower. and my friend said that he has had bee line was drip on him before but none of us have ever experienced it with I-tal, both products seemed to produced the same quality smoke though. i dont think i can ever go back to using lighters again except to initially light the wick of course.

14. [​IMG]
    Thats what I smoke with :)...and its not so much about the unhealthy butane or whatever. I just like the way it tastes, and lets me burn it way smoother.

15. Could some one link me to there site please?

16. chemical formula for the combustion of butane: 2C4H10 + 13O2 = 8CO2 + 10H2O

So, the products are carbon dioxide, and water. While the beeline may alter the taste of the bud somewhat, I'm pretty sure using butane to light your bud isn't harmful to your health!

17. I'm glad someone posted this, I was about to. Some stoners need to know what they're talking about before they start speaking on it. There are little to NO negligible effects from inhaling BURNED butane.

18. The problem isn't when the butane combusts, it's when there is some left over. Clean out your piece and then use your bic as if you're lighting a bowl, but don't put anything in the bowl. When you pull through the tube you can taste unburned butane. At least I most definitely can. I just got my beeline today. The uncombusted butane is one reason why I got it. And I can also use my beloved Zippo now to light it lol.