Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much do you pay for an eighth of dank?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by calicheese23, Apr 19, 2009.

1. hahahah u guys are lucky dank weed here in japan where i live since my dad was in the military is lik 6000 yen a G and with nows horrible rate thats like 75 dollars a gram so a 1/8 would be like 262 dollars and 50 cents lol so yea hahahah i wish i lived in the states but dis is my last school year nd hopefully i'll be in hawaii or cali for college but ppl here smoke alot of spice and dat ranges from 31 dollars to about 64 dollars depending on potency and quality and dats for 3g's ppl go by g's here and not 1/8 1/4 etc

2. oh yea and just to tell you its really risky getting caught here cops will search foreignors and if you get caught with even 0.1G of weed you can go to jail for 5-7years so yea you need a reliable dealer with a safe place

3. i have the same prices... 35/eighth for shop price... 40 if im getting taxed... 45 if it's way dank and im getting taxed haha. My bro is the only one who gives me shop price or 40/fat eighth (4g at times)... his best friend who buys an oz every few days weighs 3.5g exact every time... for $40 or $45 depending on how his wallet is doing. ;) (and if he got dank or fire)

4. It really depends on who's version of dank we're talking about. I get shit for $20 an 8th that looks great and everyone on here compliments it, but it's not that great IMO. The stuff I consider dank is between $30-50 most of the time. The most I've paid was $60 for extra special dank.

5. fuck, i need to get out of this state. I pay 60 an 8th, all the time. 30 a half 8th, or 15/20 a gram.. it sucks. However, there are really good buds here...i'm sure nothing at dispensary level though.

6. Stand alone, 60/eighth but if you pick up weight, like pick up an Oz and the eighth is 50

7. 45-55 in michigan

8. 40 / 4grams.

700 quap

9. med prices in denver have dropped sooooo much

lots of places charging 25 bucks an 8th these days.

most are not over 45 tops.

10. Where's the option for 10 dollars

11. wish i was still paying 35-40/eighth... or 4g.... these days since then new mmj laws have passed they upped the prices to 45-50/eighth for us non patients... my people are paying 140/half, 275-280/oz from their caregiver... used to be 250 and 125.

12. outrageous. 100 dollar half of straght cronick.
    180-210 oz. cronic. but we're a group of friends that have our cards and keep it within ourselfs. crazzy tho 65 for an eighth? haha

13. $50 $55 for an 1/8th usually

14. wild tho, it will all start getting cheaper. what will start rising tho is the hashish. Especially when people are putting in good work and time into some oil :))

15. hahaha you guys pay to fucking much. I live in cali. In the Bay Area. I pay 25$ for an 8th of some purple dank.

16. Just curious. I'm looking to move soon possibly and was just wondering what prices I could expect to pay elsewhere. The only other clubs I have been to are in the Sacramento area and I think I payed $60 there for some chronic trainwreck.

17. Geez Cali needs to stop running up the price. $50-60/8th is practically street prices. I bet the quality is not very good. Plus, you guys don't even have legislation that allows for dispensaries.

18. i get it free from my girls??? no pay.

19. I'm in FL

1/8 of mids - $20 (3.5g)

1/8 of Dank - $60 (3.5g)

Best bet grow ur self, at least you will really know is Premium !