Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sooooooo I hit the vape today for the first time.....

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Doughboy04, Apr 18, 2009.

1. and it was AWESOME. Honestly, the best and most clear high i've ever had. I was at the barber shop getting my haircut and somehow weed got thrown around. Then I remembered that I had a blunt of some dank in the car. I went out and got it after I got my haircut and when I came in they told me to lock the door. They pulled out the Volcano and it was a wrap from there. It was an extremely creeper high. I took 4 hits from the bag the first go-round and about 8 from the second. All of a sudden it hit me 15 minutes in. I was TOASTED. I managed to drive home after that (haven't had a drive that pleasant ever) and chill. Ate some Cinnamon Toast Crunch and a turkey sandwhich. I also finally got around to working out. Hit the exercise bike and treadmill for about 20 minutes. Oh, and I also got a new connect out of the deal. eighths of dank or 60. Now i'm kicking back and enjoying these good ole' storms we're having at the moment.

2. Thats whats up. I have always wanted to hit a vape especially a volcano but never had the chance.

3. Definitely don't let the oppurtunity pass if you get the chance. Excellent high. It doesn't even have half the smell as a blunt or bong. $500-600 dollars is way to steep for me to shell out though.

4. #4 lwien, Apr 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2009
    You don't have to. There are vapes in the 150 dollar range that will give you the exact same high as a 'Cano.

Also, keep this in mind. You will use sooooo much less weed to get high, that the money you will save will pay for that vape in not time.

5. Correct, but no vaporizer has 4 independent tests done on it, let alone 1.

I'll stick with my volcano instead of Chinese whoknowswhatitis vaporizers. I do make a couple of exceptions, iInhale based on a friend's review and the SSV.

6. #6 lwien, Apr 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2009

There are a lot of vapes in the 150 dollar range that are not Chinese knockoffs. As a matter of fact, most Chinese knockoffs sell for a bunch less that than that.

Here are a few in the 150 dollar range that are NOT Chinese knockoffs:

Purple Days
    Vapor Bros.
    Vapor Cannon
    Da Buddha

And here are a few that sell for way less than the Cano (a bit more than 150 tho) that are also not Chinese knockoffs:

HerbalAire
    The Extreme
    SSV
    Aeromed
    Herborizer
    VripTech

Soooooo many options for good vapes out there, so for you to imply that it's either a 'Cano or a Chinese knockoff, with only 2 exceptions, is ludicrous.

BTW, for those of you that are really interested in finding out about vaporizers, I suggest to take a visit over to fuckcombustion.com. which is a site that is totally dedicated to vaporizers. Most of the members there own multiple vapes, including the 'Cano, so you will get some VERY good "educated" opinions rather than listening to some of these Volcano fan boys. Hell, there are even some that have their Volcano collecting dust because they like their 150 dollar vape better.

btw, VS, how do you call a test "independent" when the test was funded by the very company who's product is being tested? Please post up links to the 4 independent tests that you state were done, that was NOT funded by the makers of the vape being tested.

And do these so-called "independent" tests, assuming for a moment that they really are independent, make a Volcano worth 4 times as much as some other US made vapes, some of which are RoHS compliant, from other very well respected US manufacturers ? For some maybe, but not for me.

I'm not saying that the 'Cano is a bad vape. It's not. It's a very good vape. All I AM saying is that there are some very good alternatives out there for a LOT less money.

7. If you've got some money to spare, you can get a good vape in the $150-$200 range. The best ones IMO are Vapor Bros, Da Buddha, and Purple Days. I've had a Vapor Bros for about a year and I actually prefer the taste over my friend's Volcano, though it's not as good for party sessions. The Purple Days is getting quite a rep being the most efficient vape on the market right now. I definately plan on getting one real soon, they conserve weed like nothing else.:eek:

8. Imma get me a vape pretty soon

9. Very true. The bowl size on a PD holds 0.025g and one bowl of top med grade weed will totally do me in. Try putting only 0.025g in a Volcano and see how ya like it.........:p . The air to vapor ratio in that bag will be ridiculously high.

But I'll tell ya this. For a party vape, the Volcano is one of the best there is.

10. After today me too:hello:

11. Can't argue with that.. you own a PD? From what I've seen it's a killer vape, that .025g goes a looong way.:smoking:

12. Yeah, I do own a PD.

13. Honesty, I hated on Volcanos. Then DurbanPoison got one and I hit it.

I don't hate anymore. They're the real deal if you're going to be vaping chronic. Seriously. I'm too much of a tight ass to spend that on a vape though. I like my glass.

14. Believe me, I'm not hating 'Canos. I'm just sayin' that there are other vape alternatives out there for a lot less money.

15. congrats on the new connect man. I just bought a vapor warez vape about a month ago, I can't afford the volcano. How did you come out on those mids you were looking for?

16. I didn't find anything bro. I'm debating now as to whether I should keep looking or just wait and get a quarter of dank from my new connect. Income tax money is coming in so I might up it to a half o. How's that vapor warez? After hitting the Volcano, i'd love to get one but there's no way i'm paying five hundred dollars for it. Totally unreasonable.

17. LOL amen that to that bro!

18. I love these kinds of days.

19. Sounds like you had a great day with your first Vape session.

I purchased the Da Buddha. Made in the USA/California.
    Works wonderfully well. and only $159.00. It does the job!
    I've smoked couple of pipe loads since I bought it and the
    taste was horrible compared to vaping. With he vaporizer
    you get the THC and the essence of the flower/bud. With
    the vaporizer my home no longer smells like an ashtray.

The vaporizer is the only way for me now.

20. I too am eating cinnamon toast crunch and am baked