Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Vitamin C Theory

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by SnellJuice, Mar 31, 2004.

1. Somewhere on these forums I heard it mentioned that Vitamin C can somehow intensify or elongate the effects of marijuana. Does anyone know for certain if their is any truth to this?

If this is true, how would you use the vitamin C? Just ingest a bunch before smoking, or sprinkle some in the bowl or what? My dad takes these vitamin C pills which have like 10,000 percent of your daily vitamin C in each one, so i figured i could use them somehow to get me more high.

2. I've never heard of anything about that and smoking, but it works for tripping.

3. Vitamin C has very little effect on any drug, the only real use it has is its ability to expell amphetamines quicker than normal due it its acidic nature...

10,000 percent! i very much doubt that, after all you only need small amounts!

4. Placebo effect, someone says to you "wow this orange juice makes you super high with so and so"

so people start to believe it!

5. I think it helps you break down and digest psilocyben. Last time I tripped I drank lots of orange juice and boy did I trip hard.

6. back in school a drug counselor came in and talked about drugs and such. And mentioned that it was true as far as weed goes. She explained it though i dont remember now... go figure.