Official 2009 NBA Playoffs Thread

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Invictis, Apr 16, 2009.

1. damn you really are fucking stupid LOL. you're saying all we have is brooks, are you serious? Roy is a beast, i'll give you that, but 'big-greg' is looking to be one of the biggest draft busts ever if he keeps it up, i don't think he even deserves a nick-name, outlaw is good, but it's still not enough to beat the rockets, we have too much depth. did you forgot we have this dude named yao ming on our team? to say aaron brooks is our best player is ridiculous lmao.

2. This may sound entirely retarded, but I got Orlando making it to the finals

3. it does but that would be awesome, not really tho cuz they would get sweeped lol

i wanna see cavs vs. lakers

4. Rose is just too sick, if the Celtics want to even stand a chance.. Ray Allen can not suck it up like he did this afternoon.

Magic FTW!

5. GG by the Bull's, they pulled it out in OT. I have boston winning in 5 games but it aint looking good.

6. Greg Oden is a scrub. He hasn't done anything worth noting in the league yet. Yao will have a field day on this fool.

7. #27 Nacho Danks, Apr 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2009
    damn dude chill out, I was just giving brooks some love cuz I was born and raised a duck fan, I never said he was their best player. and go ahead and put your faith in yao... that will get them a ring:rolleyes: and as for depth, Portland definetely has Houston on that, and they have home court... Game over Houston.

Seriously tho thats just my opinion, no need to get all butthurt over me dissin your shitty cant get out of the first round team.

8. how bout yao, i hate to say it but i told you so.

9. For reals... fuck lol, O well I still have hope, houstan played really well tonight, shot super good. Good thing there not my team, im just rooting for em cuz i took them first round in a pool im in. Lakerss are my team I Think theyll take it in 6 over clevand, how bout you?

10. same i got the lakers in 6 over cleveland, i know the lakers will beat the rockets in the second round but it's all good.

11. Rockets are killing the Blazers right now!

Glad to see the Mav's won, even though I predicted SA.

Cav's cruised right past the Pistons.

How bout them Bulls ? :cool:

12. Duuude i hate san Antonio but i predicted them winning too, so im kinda pissed.

Ya Cavs are good, Detroit has no chance i think

THANK GOD THE CELTICS LOST!!!!:yay::hello: Damn them for what they did the lakers last year, plus i just hate boston sports in general.

13. So I am guessing you're a Lakers fan also ?

The only team from Boston I don't hate are the Patriots. Kind of weird since I'm a huge Titans fan, but I respect Brady a lot and think he's one of the best QB's ever to play... so it's hard not to like or at least respect them.

14. Hells yea man! ive always loved the lakers, and kobe is by far my favorite player, and best in the NBA... maybe all time :D

I get what your saying about brady, the man is talented. Doesnt men i cant hate him tho haha, and the rest of the team too!

15. Nobody can touch my Lakers... Nobody

EDIT: I am not on the bandwagon I'm a good fan

16. Yeah me neither. I actually started liking them back when they sucked... back in the Vlade Divac, Nick Van Exel, Eddie Jones, Anthony Peeler, Elden Campbell, etc. days.

I remember back when Kobe first came into the league, I liked him right away because I though he looked like 2pac (but with hair, haha) At the time 2pac was my favorite rapper (still is too).

17. as much as i love lebron i do not want him to win a ring in CL, if he wins there, that means hes not gunna come to NY!

and lol and the blazers getting blown out

18. wow thread took off in a hurry today.. i love the basketball playoffs. been a big fan for many years now.. but can we get this years over with. everyone knows its going to be LA vs Cleveland

19. man I am torn because I was born in Portland and B-roy is from Seattle, but I went to H.S. with Aaron Brookes...hmmm. Still riding with Blazers but they better make this a better series than that last game ick

lol XVIPimp for bringin up Vlade Divac, Nick Van Exel. Divac's flops were hilarious as were Van Exel's bugged out eyes

20. Yeah Vlade was always a big flopper, lol.

Remember when Van Exel went off on that ref ? I remember watching that game... exciting it was :smoking: