just took saliva drug test, was on heroin. am i F'ed?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by crackraider420, Apr 15, 2009.

1. why because a guy is doing drugs right before he gets a job? :rolleyes:

2. Like he stated before he didn't know he would have an interview that day. I think your safe but I am surprised they didn't make you redo the saliva test when you said you got no saliva on it.

3. If they got a sample, I would think that you would fail.

But, let me know how it goes.

I'm robo tripping so I could end up sideways anyway.

4. get help man. Smoke weed and clean the fuck up

5. #25 chronic pain, Apr 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2009
    i bet your needle had aids on it too

6. ew i just threw up from reading the word heroin

7. METH!!! TWEEKERS WITH NO TEETH AND METH SORES 87LBS! PSYCHOTIC METH ADDICTS RAPING CHILDREN WHILE SMOKING METH!!!!

did u puke

8. Haha! win:D

9. weird i htought salvia too hehe

10. if it really didn't touch anything, then u should be fine

but idk, something still might show up

good luck

11. You might want to get out of Pandora's Box then ;)

12. Lol, i also thought salvia. WTF is wrong with everyone :confused:
    But yeah, if you did not give them a good sample, (no saliva) then you will have to redo it. By that time i think you could detox.

13. ...i use fresh points every time.....

you are kind of a tool man

and i havent banged since monday...

i dont have a problem i just do opiates sometimes

currently i have a gram of DMT and im rollin off some MDA. damn i love this DMT its the pure powder form.. mmmmmmmm i love it

anyways..i think ill know by monday so we will see

14. Will you fail?

Yes. But it's cool because if the job was really important to you, you would hold off shooting up. :rolleyes:

Unless you have a habit/ you're a functional addict. In that case I wish you the best of luck as no one should have to be a slave to a chemical.

15. Just read that after my post and I was actually relieved. :wave: glad to here you play it safe with your stuff

16. agreed

17. I'm sure you failed.

And I mean was that a serious question to begin with? Are you really that far gone kid?

..ugh, I need a cig. This thread has upset me. :mad:

18. #38 Overflow, Apr 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2009

To be honest i think you will fail, it will depend on various things (whether it actually touched your mouth or not, the type of test). If it did touch your saliva, the likelyhood is you will fail. I wish you luck though.

Source: Heroin Drug Testing

19. there are so many hates because you make a thread like this, mostly for sympathy for your fucking retarded mistakes. your fault. i wish no bad luck on you but if you failed i wouldn't be surprised.

20. who are you to tell me MY motives behind something? :smoking:

i made it so i could figure out if anyone else had had something similar to them happen and maybe they know what might happen. im anxious ya know? its a good job, and i need it.

im not even remotely asking for sympathy hahaha i do lots of drugs and realize there are consequence and realize most of the time these consequences are worth the high ahahaha :hello: