Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Moroccan Hash pickup (macros)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by SoCalStoner, Apr 10, 2009.

1. Yeah I love Italy great country I lived in Vicenza of the Veneto Region up in the northeast of the country (midway between venice and verona), what part or parts were you in? I saw a fair bit of black hash in Italy too (it was sold as afghani but in actuality came from usually pakistan or india aka charas hash), and i was pretty sure morrocan along with most major middle-eastern/south-west asian/islamic world hash producing countries produce predominantly indica hashes, anyways like I said the morroccan in italy actually comes from morrocco which is basically like the european counterpart of columbia or mexico (except with hash instead of weed or coke) and trust me i've gotten some spectacular morrocan hashes zero-zero which is like goes through a special intense refining process and comes from the first press, and babuca (spelled diff just forgot how) is one of the best smokes ive EVER had

2. boston have any pics with size reference?

and 420 that looks tasty as fuck