Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone near London Ontario Canada?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by zakob, Apr 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 zakob, Apr 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2009
    Is there any members here in the city from london ontario? I'm wondering what you pay for weed.

I pay:

10 per g of dank

30 per 1/8 O of dank

55 per 1/4 O of dank

100 per 1/2 O of dank

175-250 per O of dank

600-650 per QP of dank.

EDIT:

And if you do live in london, what are your favorite head shops? I like the hippy lounge, high times, the high butterfly crew and rock universe.

2. Those are Toronto's prices, too.
    I might find myself in London in a year or two.
    How easy is it to find dank if you're around UWO?

3. I'm not around there much, but I know a lot of tokers in the vicinity of UWO.

4. ya im from Lucan. about 20 minutes north of london if you didnt know. all the weed here comes from london so the prices are the same and high times is for sure the best head shop. ive gotten 2 bongs and 2 bubblers from there. sick pieces

5. Niagara Falls prices too. Organic Traveler is a great head shop right across from high times.

6. Yea, lots of hydro gear, too.

And I know a grower up in lucan lol.

7. ya theres a few growers from here. this is a pretty stupid question but who is it? i might know him.

8. His name is mike Smith.

9. Tell me you didn't just say someone who is growing name's over the internet and gave it to us all publicly, and essentially his location.

10. You know I did. I asked his permission, first.

11. I don't really buy anything other than quarters and half ounces, but those are basically the same prices as in Sarnia, and Guelph.

12. this...

13. I was just thinking the same thing but do you realize how many people have smith as their last name? I guarantee there's more than one 'Smith' or 'Mike Smith' in Ontario :p

14. Organics is sketchyyyyyy lol even the front door is scary looking. I like the High Butterfly, there's a crazy Jamaican guy there sometimes, he's jokes.

@Feelgood, dank is abundant everywhere here, UWO or Fanshawe your guaranteed to find some

15. Just found this thread so im giving it a bump. London born and raised, going to Fanshawe next year.
    I buy most of my weed from the people I work with, the drivers all deal while on delivery.

16. im in stratford a small shit hole , unless you know someone it can be difficult to get some here.

your prices are dead on

17. Frik ya! Those prices are what I get, Fanshawe this year WHAT WHAT!!!

18. Yeah those prices are pretty good and I'm in Toronto. Ontario FTMFW:hello:

19. Hey now....

New here, first post. I'm in London, but I buy out of Toronto because we're still kinda new in London, and haven't met anyone here. But those prices are in line with what we pay. Plus the gas to drive to Toronto (grrrrrrr).

I haven't been to some of the head shops mentioned here but would like to. The only ones I have been to are The Organic Traveler downtown and a new place called Medusa in a little strip mall next to the Kelsey's up by Fanshawe on Oxford across from the Superstore. It's a small place but they have some nice glass. Grabbed a spoon style glass pipe and a scale from them and the prices were good. They cut me a little deal after chatting the kid up a bit.

Anyway! Glad to be on board!

20. im in kingston ontario, so 2-3 hours from toronto. prices are dead on to. what about prices for an lb around you guys? its been real dry around here lately

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.