Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed weighing amounts?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SactoPothead, Apr 10, 2009.

1. I was wondering like how they weigh weed like i always here people saying yeah he gave me 2.3 and stuff like that can someone tell me how you know how much weed in scale terms.

2. Weed is most often weighed in grams, ounces, and pounds. 2.3 was probably 2.3 grams. Is that what you were asking?

3. a gram has 10, well, points?
    an eighth is 3.5 grams
    a quarter is 7 grams
    a half oz is 14 grams
    an ounce is 28 grams
    a quarterpound is 4 ounces.

so when they say they got a 2.3, means they got 2 grams, and a .3 of one gram.

4. 2.3 probably means 2.3 grams, possibly 2.3 ounces, or maybe pounds :eek: they use an electric scale that measure usually to .1 grams

5. in addition, i'm guessing you wanted to know 1/8, 1/4 etc?

1/8 - 3.5g
    1/4 - 7g
    1/2 - 14g
    1 - 28g

qp - 4 oz
    hp - 8 oz
    p - 16oz

does this help?

• Like Like x 1

6. Well how much would 2.3 cost?would that just be like 23 dollars or what.

7. Depends on the quality really, and your location. Weed cost different amounts wherever you go.

8. if youre buying 2.3 grams, you could get it for 23 dollars, figure youre paying 10 a gram, and 1 dollar for each .1

if you got a deal for that 2.3, then it could be cheaper, you never kno

9. In the bay area, 7g of purp is $85 for me, so 3.5 would be about $45, and 2.3 would probably be around $35?

10. well you dont really get the technical with the exact amount. I would say you would probably get 2.3 for like 35 to 30 dollars, of decent stuff.

11. So on the scale a nick (5) should show .05 a dime should show 3.5 dnt know what a dub or a quarter is suppose to show? I know a half posed to show 14.??? And a whole posed to show 28.

12. Depends. I get anywhere from1.8-2.5 for $20, depending on how my dealers day has been haha

• Like Like x 1
  13. Here in Dallas, TX., it's $10 a gram sometimes 15 depending on the peeps you know.

• Like Like x 1
  14. you weigh the bud separately from the bag, All baggies have different weights.

15. 2.3 lbs. smoke up Johnny!

• Like Like x 1
  16. Sounds like he was trying to buy a couple of grams and the budtender hooked him up.

17. Why are you all bumping a post that's 8 years old...

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Stoner moment. :)

• Like Like x 2
  19. :smiley-rolling-joint:

• Like Like x 1
  20. Cuz things change and sometimes things are forgotten...some peeps just need a reminder. That’s all.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Funny Funny x 1