dxm and guaifenesin questions?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by inhale_exhale, Apr 9, 2009.

1. plannin on trippin with my dude tomorrow. went to all the basic stores and couldnt find zicam or corcidins or shit. so i went home and found this mucus relief Dm. it has dxm (20mg)and guaif(400mg). im wondering how many i should take (im not a rookie) and the likelyhood of me puking.

yes we will be blzin :smoking:

2. You're not a rookie, but you're asking how much you should take?! Shit, even with out the guaifenesin you will have a high chance of becoming sick/vomiting.

3. strickly dxm.. anything else has me begging to be unfucked up.... robo cough and cold... 16 hrs... hell.. i broke into hempress' apartment and took a shower....

4. #4 poncho, Apr 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2009
    mucinex DM is 30 mg DXM and 600 mg guaifenesin, and i've done 40-60 in a day more times than i could count

you'll be fine, if you're an experienced user you can definitely handle it without puking

and make sure you smoke weed..shit sucks if you dont smoke but you smoke n its actually a pleasant drug

i would recommend takin 10-20 probably, if you actually ARE experienced i dont think you'd be askin how much to take, but if you are then go for 30 maybe? idk

on a side note, how much do you usually do? ever 3rd or 4th plateau?