Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

kief brownies

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by MaDuke, Apr 7, 2009.

1. I'm trying to make a quality kief brownie for the clubs. I started out using 1 oz. kief and added it to my boxed brownie mix. I added walnuts, chocolate chips, marshmallows, and frosted them with a rich buttercream frosting. I divided the pan up into 16 squares, using approximately 1.75 grams kief each. Is this too potent? What would a brownie like this go for in the clubs?

2. not sure it ill even work lol. its not always as simple as adding weed/keif to the batter.

3. Oh, it worked! Put someone on the floor for quite awhile.... I'm just worried it was too strong, and too potent for the current price point. Two other big guys tried it and felt it real fast. They had to leave so I haven't gotten the feedback yet. What is the average gram intake for an edible?

4. That is VERY potent man. Since its kief you need to use less.

I'd say use .6 (per brownie) and it would be amazing.

1.75g is WAYYYY to much, i feel bad for your friend, he must have felt like he was dying. I've been there and it was the worst experience of my life.

5. Thank You, now what do you think a brownie or cookie that potent would sell for in the clubs? I want to make a quality product but it must be worth my time as well. Yeah, I feel sorry :eek: for the guy.

6. Well since its keif, and it took materials and time to prepare it, id say around $15 a piece. If you want you can push it to $17. I wouldnt go any higher it might deter customers!

I figure .6 of bud is $12, plus your time and materials.

I'd make a test cookie/brownie first with .6 and try it out before hitting the club!

lemme know how things go! :smoke:

7. I'm interested in making some keif brownies as well. I have about 25 grams and wanted to make about 4-5 batches of 16 brownies. Is that too much/too little? Also, what kind of price should I charge per brownie?

8. Oh my god dude, 1.75 grams of kief per brownie is unreal.

Half one of those brownies would knock most people on their asses.

Where do I sign up?

9. #9 ismokeghudbud, Jul 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2011
    all i can say is omfg u got a oz of kief!

any ways, have fun!

10. You'll need to decarb/activate, and process the glandular material when in hash form, just as you would if it was still attached to the plant.
    The only difference is in the amount of straining, and the amount of impurities... hash generally produces a less flavorful
    oil (canna/herb oil can also be more or less flavorful depending on the methods used, and how well it's processed).

For help with cooking with dry sift hash and keif, see the below link:

Photo Tutorial: Highly Activated Med Grade Bioavailable Hash & Canna Oil, Edibles, Drinkables and more...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

You can use your oil to make capsules...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Canna 'Bombs'...

[​IMG]

Glowing candy...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Main courses...

[​IMG]

And plenty of other interesting snacks, treats and dishes...

[​IMG]

Including brownies...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Have fun, and good luck :)

11. oh my god bad kitty that is unreal

12. Damn dude 1 gram of bud is pretty strong for one brownie...1.75g's of kief per brownie...no wonder it left the guy on the floor