The Official **GLASS ONLY** Family Picture Thread

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by Hashplant, Apr 7, 2009.

1. lol!!!

2. [​IMG]

Aiming to add a high end perced GonG bong, hopefully I'll be able to get my hands on a nice Toro or KC one day. Sadly enough joints are dominating the whole marijuana usage scene so there are no glassblowers making quality pieces. Just to give you guys an example: when I toke up in the coffeeshop I'm the only one using a spoon, everyone else is smoking joints or some acryllic bong rented from the coffeeshop.

3. looks like what i started smoking with back in the day...just a little more complex.

4. Haha is that foil? I have seen your excellent work so I think this might be a joke.

5. i would absolutely love to post a family pic of all my pieces, but sadly no moolah for iso so i cant clean em, and the roor is a daily driver and hasnt been cleaned in like 2 months

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. Sorry it's a stretched out shitty cell phone picture but here's my double bowl bubbler, spoon, my friend's bubbler, and his Jerome Baker bong before they started the stamps. Everything needs cleaning badly so once that is done I'll get some proper pics.

[​IMG]

7. lol at the aluminium inline

but whats the point of calling this 'glass only' if people can post grommet bongs...

8. because grommet bongs are made out of glass, atleast some of them.

people can only post glass grommet bongs... same with in 521's Milkshot/MilkVid thread it says GLASS ONLY but people including my self still post grommet bongs, because they are still made of glass. simple as that.

9. sure but I think that 'glass only' just isn't a very appropriate title if pieces that aren't completely glass are in it... just my first thought...

10. Stoneworks, i can't get over how funny that tin-foil inline is.

Here's the fam...
    Collection brought to you by; RooR.de, US Tubes, SG Sovereignty, JOP, Snic, Mer, Big-Z, Cowboy, Kennaroo, Eli, Tre, El Hefe, MarbleSlinger, and Salt.
    [​IMG]

11. Sweet collection dirt. Did not realize you had so many slides.

12. Wow, this thread has me in awe. My collection isn't very high class but my all my glass hold some sentimental value and hit like champs. The wooden one was just in this picture I took a while ago, its always underestimated till you hit it and start coughing.

[​IMG]

13. Some of the family.

Attached Files:

14. A few quick shots of my slides. I think that's all of em.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. Shit, Nice Slides 707. you have quite the collection there. +rep

16. Holy shit matt, that's alot of slides. And they're all so awesome!!! :D

17. I feel like i've seen these before. Nice dougy

- your neighbor ;)

18. now THAT'S a slide collection!

19. god damn matt, you fucking rock dude. hell yes

20. Holy shit matt, thats impressive. Almost got a slide for every day of the month! +rep