THE QUESTION: If your cousin was amazingly hot, would you fuck her/him

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Pufface, Apr 6, 2009.

1. I'm probably more attracted to my second cousin than any other woman in the world.

2. dood, my cousin IS hot

and yes, i would fuck the living daylights out of her

and i have even more incentive because she's not blood related

3. That's some fucked up shit.. Fuck No, I would not have sex with my cousin no matter what she looked like... Under any circumstances...

4. FUCK NO. There is just something morally wrong about that.

5. sorry to revive an old thread.

i would fuck the shit out of 2 of my cousins...one in particular is my age and i fantasize about her constantly and have for many years...she is hot, and has flirted with me before but i was too much of an idiot to act on it. the other is younger but extremely hot...model like...but i have more of a dirty sexual attraction to the first...not sure why... i would probably cum in my pants if i knew i had the chance to fuck her...you always hear other peoples stories of how hot and dirty cousin sex is....

6. #86 NIXXXON, Jun 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2009
    if we didn't have actual bloodlines

7. If you're willing to mate with another individual thats is family related in order to get off, you are a filthy human being in my opinion. Incest is disgusting and for freaks, I live by morals lol

8. Ehh, if she's a fine piece of ass why not... were all related somehow...no sister though, too close, unless its a stepsister that is. :D

9. [quote name='"Articulance"']If you're willing to mate with another individual thats is family related in order to get off, you are a filthy human being in my opinion. Incest is disgusting and for freaks, I live by morals lol[/quote]

Damn someone's angry, if you were to copulate with a guy/chick, and later found out you are related , what would you do, kill yourself?

10. Yup sure would! x2

11. My cousin is super hot but fuck no

12. My cousin is hot(that felt gross to say) but i have no plans on boneing her:wave: