THE QUESTION: If your cousin was amazingly hot, would you fuck her/him

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Pufface, Apr 6, 2009.

1. Honestly my cousin is very good looking, but so is my sister and I have no desire to have sex with either of them.

I have no physical attraction to them.

A better question would be if you met a really hot girl for the first time, but then found out that you were long lost first cousins.....then would you fuck her?

I just don't think that people who have known their cousins their whole lives will have any inclination to sleep with them whatsoever. At least I don't. :confused_2:

2. no.
    there must be sum1 else around u could fuck...
    if u did, could u think back fondly of it, or in regret...
    wouldnt after be pretty awkward, like reallly really really awkward...
    what about wen u see ur aunt...her mom...:confused:
    {sideshow bob groan} ughilugh...

3. Lol no I would not I'm not in any way sexually attracted to anyone even somehow related to me

4. if it was by marriage nd not by blood or if it was like my 5th cousin maybe since i dont know ne of my 4th or 5th cousins

5. What he said.....

6. i have 2 extremely fine cousins... and i'd be lying if i said i never had tainted thoughts about them. would i ever act on these unfortunate feelings? fuck no. hahaha.

the thing about these cousins is that i never see them-- maybe once a year tops. so, limited exposure has made for viewing them less like family and almost more like strangers.

7. Oh, come on people. I know the thought hasn't ever crossed your minds.

8. Well my closest female cousin is like....12? Nah, I don't think I'd bang her...but when she does hit puberty, she will be hot, her mom is [no relation]

Honestly, like 3rd cousin or like part of a family through marriage type of thing, ya, I'd might tap that.

9. [​IMG]

10. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH FUCKING EHHHH DUDE so funnnyyyy

sig worthy, i must jump to the oppurtinity

11. Well, honestly, i can not be attracted to anything that is related to me. Perhaps it is a mental barrier, but i just could not do it. Even if i had an amazingly hot cousin by my standards, who wanted to screw me, i would not :p I can appreciate that shes really good looking, but not feel sexually attracted. Idk, its not an option for me, its just, not. I dont even think about it as it's pretty ingraved into my sub-concious that ITS WRONG. Now, if we were talking about a step-cousin....

12. how dare you. lmao.

13. nasty nasty nasty

14. you gotta think with your penisss. oh wait. your a chick. ummmm..

15. Exactly, high cyber-five for a good post mate. :wave:

I srsly dunno whad de fak is with most of you peope. Are you fegets? Impotents? Fakkin moralists? Mehe? If you would miss the chance to fuck the shit out of a gorgeous and hot pussy, wtf are you living for? Might as well hang up yourself. Not fakkin a hot pussy just bicaz she's your cousni is very VERY unkewl. Srsly. :devious:

Nah, I'm smoked and bloked. Disregard my latest comment. :smoke:

Peace ya'll

16. #57 GreyMatterTripp, Apr 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2009
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

^ ____________^
    This thread ---Me

17. There are so many good looking girls out there, why turn to cousin fucking? Talk about dipping the pen in the company ink...

18. This really makes me want to kill you the most painfull way i know

19. Come on now! Have you ever made out in a movie theater? Nope, I am not paying $7 to not watch the movie when I can not pay $7 to not watch a movie at home.