THE QUESTION: If your cousin was amazingly hot, would you fuck her/him

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Pufface, Apr 6, 2009.

1. #1 Pufface, Apr 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2009
    So, this was the debate of the week for me and my friends. heres how it goes:

Your cousin is amazingly hott, what you woul consider perfect. You are confused on what to do. Do you avoid the cultural taboo of fucking your own blood, or do you say fuck it, we are all just humans, and and make sweet luv to your cousin.

Now, if my cousin was the goddess Keyra Agustina, or Gina Lynn, and she came onto me first ( of all butts to infiltrate, i will NOT rape my cousin...), then I would more than likely fill every hole through the late nght hours :smoke:

time to see what kind of man YOU are...

2. You're a sick fuck.

Incest is fucking gross mang.

Seriously... GOOD THREAD FOR YOUR THIRD POST ON THE SITE. :rolleyes:

3. NO just NO.

4. Wow and you know the 1 vote that says yes is the OP.

A better and more interesting question is - what would you do if you found out your SO of like 2-3 years is your first cousin?

Now THERE'S something interesting lol

5. Some genealogists believe all humans are at least the 50th cousins of one another.

So you know, technically speaking most people are somewhat related to the people they fuck.

6. i have some good looking cousins but fuck no i wouldnt do that shit.

7. Yeah but 1st cousin is really a bit too close to home. You realize inbreeding on that level is inherently bad for the species right? There's a reason most of us have a 'gut' feeling that it's not ok to fuck our hot mom or cousins

8. Yes, but not directly blood related, i.e. your first cousin.

That shit is just fucckkkedd. So fucking gross.

9. Only on the weekends.

10. Meh, come on guys, don't be so hypocrites. I guess this should not be a public poll, so people are not shy to post wat their dick wants, lolz. :smoke:

11. HAHA reminds me in 9th. My buddy fucked this girl next year they became cousins

!

12. whatever makes you sleep better at nite i guess.... here's an idea...[​IMG]

13. I like how you wouldn't rape you cousin. So what about a non-relative... is that fair game.:rolleyes:
    And no fuck that. I would not fuck my cousin.

14. I do it all the time durin' the weekdayz

15. That's the thing man, the internet is anonymous. People can say what they truly think without caring about what others think. And people really think that screwing your 1st cousin is messed up, hillbilly type shit. But hey man, if your all for it, feel free. Wear a condom though, for the love...of...god...

16. 2nd cousin...bible says it's legal :D

17. Yeah I wasn't supporting it - just saying..
    We're all somewhat cousins.
    But by the 3rd cousin..
    It really doesn't matter about family connections anymore, the gene splice will be varied enough.