The Real Zong Thread

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by glasshead, Apr 3, 2009.

1. #1 glasshead, Apr 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2009
    I feel like Zongs have a bad name out there due to those cheap knockoffs everyone sees. People who are into glass often dismiss zongs because of this. I just want to make a thread where anyone can post their REAL zongs, be they 20 years old or the new line. People need to see the quality of real zongs. Put up milkshots too if you have em.
    The Zong itself was 100 and came with a fat O-ring downstem and "Z" bowl. The gOg diffuser was 15 and the ash catcher 40

Attached Files:

2. the cheap knockoffs came before the brand "ZONG" ;)

3. this is a old thread but I just got a zong similar to his ^^ without color or the marble and I have to say its by far one of the best bongs I have ever had I love it!

4. Lol.

the op posted it today.

5. #5 Pissdrunx16, Apr 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2009

haha nevermind haha see just shows its really works!!!!!:)

I am a little jeliousl of youra though, I wish mine had color! but still better than any bong I have every had (not including the 6fter)

6. here is mine if i can get the pic to work

Attached Files:

7. Mine broke a long time ago, but it was a bad ass little zong.

8. very nice. that looks thicker than mine

9. I am satisfied with the thickness! other zongs I have seen where a little thin but still good quality.. maybe they where "sour" or something because I was a wee kid back then haha... (dosent blue dot make these ones?) I would be a little more happy with a mable or some color but who really care when it works this good haha! Do you know of any place to order replacement parts or would I be best going to my local head shop and finding a replacement male? I just dont wanna break the original male piece (lots of drunk friends etc.)

10. hahahahaha for real.

11. cheap knock off zongs still suck!

12. thats a lot of water. lol

13. what can I say its gotta chug like a mofo!

14. the little zong marbles look pretty sick, some other guy on here has a good picture of the zong marble

15. Is yours glass on glass? I didn't know ZONG made those.....

16. ya mine is glass on glass.... my first glass on glass piece actually :)

Post em up lets see some more zOngs

17. The Zong in my sig has the close up of the marble. I've been hitting my US Tube recently, but my Zong packs a much bigger hit and is a beast to clear. The US Tube is my daily driver and I pull out the Zong on occasion or when people come over.

18. you really need what looks like alot to have it right. thebases are big and theyre harder than most bongs

19. damn bro same exact tube. shit rips doesnt it