The Real Zong Thread

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by glasshead, Apr 3, 2009.

1. I have a 2 foot 4 kink Sour. I personally like sour better then zong. IMO their pieces look nicer, from what ive seen usually thicker/better quality, and the rounded kinks make for alot more air space.

heres mine in action
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNszgJOWzAE]YouTube - another Sour bong hit[/ame]

2. Meet Ziggy Iced up
    [​IMG]

3. Its not a real zong so dont post it in the real zong thread:rolleyes:

4. #64 sifika, Oct 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2009
    Did you not see the title, why would you post that? Go make your own thread if you want to show off your sour, this is a thread for ZonG's. Not that hard to comprehend...

Original ZonG Toy Co. 5 Bend Glass on glass

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ilw9OOpYB0k]YouTube - Hitting the zong at the pond ! ~[/ame]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. Why would you buy a zong again if the 1st one had its joint break off because the ac was to "heavy" :confused:

6. this:(

7. woooo....
    feelin that man...i used 2 put ice in my zong but it only was like 4 cubes @ the top...Ziggs way better...

8. early christmas present from my girl. 2 to 3 ft, haven't measured it. super drag...honeycomb diffused downstem and in-line z-perc. definite cool look to it, but practicality....eh. i'm so going with a medicali next time...but this thing has a lot of sentimental value

edit: shitty pictures, i'll upload better ones tomorrow

Attached Files:

9. I had a Zong Toy Co. tube years ago that my girl ended up breaking. Was actually just about to order one from Chunky since they're like $150 cheaper there than my local head shop.

I'll admit, they're not the most quality/thick bongs, but man that thing ripped better than any other bong I've owned.

Should have made a "How many people have broken an Official Zong" thread! Could tack me onto that list.

10. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMRTakeUtQ0]YouTube - ZONG BONG REDEMPTION[/ame]

im actuallyt hitting it this time ,.... with a special milk rip at the end:yay:

Attached Files:

11. Where are you guys buying these branded GoG Zongs? If there is a site, someone PM me. I live in Montreal BTW so anyone know where I can pick one up?

12. [​IMG]

Here's my zong :D

13. I'm pretty sure that's not a "REAL" Zong man. If I'm wrong, sorry.

14. Yeah, that is a "bobo" zong. urbandictionary.com for those that don't know what bobo is. :p

15. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This Zong gets me retarded more than any other piece! :bongin:

16. yeah, you can't hit a bong for shit bro.

17. Yeah, for sure a "bobo" Zong, lol. Yours looks badass though. The one I owned years ago (that broke years ago, RIP) was identical to that, just without the GoG. My local headshop carries a huge selection of Zongs now, so I'm going to pick one up again soon. They just sold a 7.5' one that had been at the shop for about a month!!! I asked the lady who owns the place if it comes with a free step ladder to hit it, haha. The damn thing was around $700-$800.

18. I love my zong. I saw one when I first started smoking and it was the bong that you joked about getting with your friends because we would never get the money. The bong rips hard as hell and I love the design. It looks so sick. Here's some pictures. Unfortunately, one of my friends broke my pre-cooler and I'm waiting for him to pay me back for it.

Attached Files:

19. #79 Furbush, Apr 24, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2010
    I bought mine for $100 off a friend who needed the money.
    He probably got it for around the same price.

Anyone know the joint size for my Zong?

Attached Files:

• Z.jpg
      Z.jpg
      File size:
      115.2 KB
      Views:
  20. Here's mine!

[​IMG]

That was the day I got it, I have an ashcatcher on it now that is in the videos!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zikuUe18hAo]YouTube - Ultimate GonG Zong Milks![/ame]