Put coke on a chick pussy

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Wish_I_Was_In_Amsterdam, Jan 23, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. If you put coke on a girls pussy they go fucking nuts!

4²º

2. That sounds interesting. But wouldn\'t you not want that area to go numb? Wouldn\'t it make it taste pretty bad too? I bet it works for her as far as getting a coke buzz; it is a mucus membrane.

------------------
    Peace [​IMG]

3. okay....... never heard of coke. well now that i think of it. the fizzing bubbles on a senative part. hmmmmmm that sounds cool, ill try that next time i get laid.

------------------
    [​IMG]

4. coke as in coca-cola? or coke as in cocaine? that could clear up some questions i have....

5. My guess would be cocaine.
    Coca-Cola might be a good way to give your lady a tasty infection.
    Vaginas are sensitive little organs!

------------------
    Peace [​IMG]

6. Cocaine of coarse...

4²º

7. cocanie is horrable. i hate the stuff. i had a friend die from cocaine. but coke-a-cola sounds like it would fell odd on there. well, ues eather one. but BEWARE OF THE EVILS OF COCANIE

------------------

8. i had a friend die of coke too. small world.

------------------
    [​IMG]

9. I once bought 3 eight balls (10.5 grams) that turned out to be a 50/50 mix of cocain and heroin. Never found out until I was done it a few days later but went and talked to the guy that sold it to me and I guess to avoid getting his ass kicked he gave me 5 grams of coke and said it was cool...

Last time I did coke was about 3 months ago because I was getting to pissed off because 3/4 of all the coke I was buying had heroin mixd with it! It pissed me off to much, I said \'I aint no fuc*ing heroin junkie\' and just started turning it down left and right...

A guy I know Adam thinks he is addicted to cocain. I told him it isnt the cocain he is addicted to, its the heroin mixed with it but he keeps buying the coke for 5 times the price..not that buying pure heroin is any better but maybe he wouldnt have to sell all his stuff to pay for it...

I dont know who it is that is behind all this cut crap here but I would kick his ass so bad if I ever found out...

10. This site is about so much more than coke and if you would spend a few days here and check out everything instead of getting somewhat hostile then you might realize that.

People are allowed to discuss subjects other than marijuana. If you disagree with the subject then disagree, but don\'t dog out an entire site for one thread that you found \"out of place\".

This happens to be one of the best sites around and the membership has exploded within the past few months. Give it a chance before you dog it out because you will find a cool group of people if you really want. ;)

11. easy there easyboy.this site has a lot of people who grow the good herb. and, i think, many only somke pot. Yes there are some who do other things and thats there life. i live mine you live yours they live theirs. and not to dis any one but i think stuff like heroin, meth coke crack.... are looser drugs but i dont not like people who do it. i just wont do it.

12. I THOUGHT THIS SITE WAS ABOUT SOMETHING ELSE BUT IT SEEMS SOME COKE SNORTIN\' LOSERS GOT HOLD OF THE ADDRESS, FIND A SITE ABOUT COKE\'N\'SNORT YOUR GOD DAMN DANDRUFF, PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE THE ONES WHO FEED ALL THE GANGSTERS WHO FUCK UP THE BEAUTY OF LIFE WITH MONEY,GUNS\'N\'DRUGS. LONG LIVE DA ERB
    YOUR NOT COOL N\'I HOPE YOUR NOSE FALLS OFF.
    KEEP IT REAL, WEED BE FREED :mad:

13. Hey EasyBoy,
    Hey buddy when it comes to coke I\'m with ya.I never have snorted coke and dont plan on it, tho I have tasted it :D considing you eat the chick out after you sprinkle it on her cunt and as far as other hardcore drugs go...I dont like em either besides a few exceptions. Basicly I\'m just a hardcore burnout not a hardcore durg user. Hope I cleared this up for ya and listen to Reform MaryJane Law for me would ya :D

[ May 24, 2001: Message edited by: Wish_I_Was_In_Amsterdam ]

14. Well! I think we all understand easyboy\'s stance on cocaine use.

Eloquently stated as well.
    [​IMG]

**chopping up a line**

Take it from one who needs to heed this advice once in a while....

Smoke a joint!

(HEY! My animations are working again! good ol\' smileys in all their glory!)

[ May 25, 2001: Message edited by: budburner ]

15. fuck cocaine....

16. so i guess that \"gangsters\" dont sell weed? and i guess gangsters dont kill over territory and i guess that weed is free since money fucks up the beauty... calm down and think before you start screaming some shit off, cause if you take coke out thats not gonna fill the world with roses and chocolates... and since when did only \"gangsters\" sell coke? i guess high class business men dont sell coke? your whole statement makes no since, cause your infering that coke is the reason we have \"gangsters\" that fuck up the beauty of life with money, guns\'n\'drugs.. weed is a drug, \"gangsters\" sell weed, they make money off weed, they use guns... dont try to blame some baseheads on the problem with our economy... there were \"gangsters\" before coke hit the scene and marijuana... prohibition, gotti, and the mafia... and i guess all gangs are based around selling coke.... also people think that marijuana is the reason for \"gangsters\" and violence :smoke:

17. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

You do realized that quote was posted 4 years ago, right? Don\'t expect a reply, LOL :D

Posted on:
    05-23-2001, 06:29 PM

18. HAHAHA
    i guess thats what i get for not reading closely, lol
    well if yall dont know, then now yall know :smoke:
    didnt really expect a reply but still feel kinda jankie for trying to call somebody out 4 years later lol :smoking:

19. i blame hatebreeder for responding to it making me think the thread was new :p

20. i stand corrected.....
    i put all the blame on sweet leaf :p :smoking:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.