Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

"homemade" rolling papers

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by newgrass, Mar 28, 2009.

1. Buy sheets of hemp paper online.... you can buy it really thin ;)

2. This some desperate ass shit yo not that hard to get a bowl or some shit off a boy like damn

3. I genuinely did not know you had to be over 18 to buy skins, fairly sure that's not the case here in Ireland.
    Been smoking since I was 16 and never would of been asked for ID for skins, but for fags it was fairly common at that age.

4. man if you try to roll the shit I'm smoking in a gum wrapper Heaven will punish you

5. i find the foil in the smoke packages works great,.. just peel the foil off,. all they use is rolling paper and foil,. the only problem i find is finding a good glue substitute,..

6. @[member="newgrass"]
    soak the 5 gum wrappers in hot soapy water for a bit, then rinse them off really well afterwards, because there's some waxy glue on the paper which used to hold the aluminum foil on the paper. Then you're golden.

7. actually most people do have bibles...its the number 1 selling book in the world...just fyi

8. Gum wrapper. Fold it foil side in and friction rub it against each other. It'll slowly start to rub off.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Yeah. I'm an Atheist and I have a bible. (It was a gift a few years ago.)
    Almost all of these ideas are horrible. People using receipts, paper bags, and gum wrappers as papers?! Holy shit! Buy your papers in bulk then so you'll run out less. Conserve them more. Or just make an apple pipe for fucks sake.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2

10. HAHA!! Agreeed!!!!!

11. Never do that. if you have no way to smoke use an apple or a potato.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Burn one corner and peel it off

13. I don't know how that works on the United States, here at Spain you can buy rolling papers even if you're underage.

And, most of the shops will even sell you tobacco.

Anyways, here at least, buying rolling papers or any paraphernalia is legal for everyone as they are not drugs.

So, if a kid wants a pipe, or a bong or some rolling papers is as easy as buying it on any tobacco shop.

However, here we have grow shops who don't sell to underage or even people under 21 (they respect the law while the "legal" shops do not).

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

14. If you don't have any papers and are too young to buy them, use a fucking apple or banana for god's sake.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

15. I think no one is young to buy rolling papers, I mean, they are papers.

16. You can't just be 15 and buy some "tobacco rolling papers" from a gas station.

17. I agree with the first poster. Do not try at home papers, just use an apple pipe or something. The paper may be harmful or just outright unpleasant.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

18. Really? Here in Spain everyone can buy rolling papers because they are just papers, minors can't buy tobacco though, but papers... They are just papers.

Like lighters, you can buy the being minor, filters is the same thing, sishas, bongs (tough this are not sold at tobacco stores and grow shops do not permit the entry of minors), pipes, paraphernalia is totally allowed to buy by minors, you only can't buy the drug (tobacco) being underage.

19. Damn. Not in the U.S.

20. That's why I asked it some posts upwards.

Here in Spain you cannot buy the drug if underage, so minors cannot buy alcohol or tobacco.

But as paraphernalia is not a drug and they're just objects they can buy them, a shot glass or rolling papers.

Tough, probably they won't sell lighters to a kid that's 10 years old.

Anyways, here on Chinese shops you can get alcohol and tobacco.

And, even in some tobacco shops you can get tobacco being minor (probably they will sell it to you if you're 16 or more).

Alcohol is a bit difficult in regular supermarkets, but if you're more than 16 there's a chance they won't ask you for your ID (maybe because they think you are not underage, maybe because they just want to sell).

I know there laws about minors drinking and smoking are tough compared to ones here.

Tough about marijuana, here our fines are probably more expensive.
    Just because you're carrying a gram o two, or smoking a joint in the street you can be charged 600€ or more.