You're all a bunch of fucking idiots

Discussion in 'General' started by BackDoorMan, Mar 28, 2009.

1. How long will you let them tell you what to do? How long? I'm sorry but this may seem like a rant.

Everyday, I see people following fake man made dreams which are cultured into them as they grow up. What are we searching for? Money? God? Contentness? Death?
    Why should I be told how to grow up, get educated, land a decent job, have kids and then die ''with a fully lived life''? It's all wrong. Human kind has gotten it wrong.

Fuck this being slaves to society. Believe in shamanism. We should be united, be one. A mass togetherness or faith. We must send ourselves into a trance where we converse with God and allow me to tell you about God-

The whole concept is fucked up. We misinterepted the ancient stories. It's all about love man, you know, go to a cave or the desert and find love. Find the love within yourself and fuck yourself, fuck yourself hard till you die.

2. no shit. most of the people i know are deadset on college, a nice job, and all the nice things they hear about in the media. i dont even care about such things. i want to live my life, the way i want to

3. I totally agree with you. People are always doing things because that's what you're 'supposed to do'. You can't tell me not to do something because other people usually don't do it, fuck that.

4. Yeah! that's what I want. Please save me and tell me how to live life. I'm just another lost soul searching for answers man. Help me.

5. haha yea its pretty damn foolish. glad theirs other people out there that see it the same way as me

6. Everybody realizes that at some point...stoned or sober but, its just that usually people sober up and realize how just completely out of line that theory they just thought of high.

im sorry i went to take a piss and get ready for bed...I had better garbage to attend to. So im glad you have finally realized freedom of speech..i'll be the first one to say it but, theres definitely something wrong with what statement. First of all your ripping on people because of the way they decide to live their lives? Okay well I don't know about you but, doesn't that mean your hating on a group of people because of something your doing? thats like falling into your own category and pointing the finger. Freedom of speech IS a right we Americans have but, theres a distinct difference between being to say whatever the fuck you want with minor consequences and just plain ignorant. To me it just seems like you just figured this out and I dont want to say yoru wrong with your views but, the reason we were put here on this earth was to live as one...pick up on each other's differences but, not because they slack in that department but, because we aren't supposed to view them as inferior to us because we ca do something they can't better but, as human beings....of course we learn that in 1st grade but, I just thought you would need to brush off the old noggin'....Congratulations buddy you discovered not sharing and in society thats usually means thats wrong....but, fuck society right? they haven't done shit for us.

7. #7 ARlexington, Mar 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2009

But, then thats the way you wanna live your life and thats theirs..why you pointing the finger in a mirror?

why don't you forget about it and stop being a dick and instead of pointing the finger at something that you partake in as well...and maybe try being nice to people and helping them out....you only make fun of because your not dumb just uninformed. Thats the reason for half of today's pointless problems....ignorance.

Name-calling doesn't fly here, keep it civil. -JD

8. The whole circle effects us, who have the audacity to stand up and turn their backs on the system.

9. Life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.

[​IMG]
    ^
    Hmm, according to this you can.

Just forget what everyone thinks, there is nothing preventing you from pursuing your dreams.

10. There are plenty of laws to stop you from living out your dreams.

11. Here's a theory I came up with while blazed:

Society is a spiral-shaped abstract object, which flows round and round in one direction. In the centre of this spiral is that ideology of a corporate, capitalist-friendly job, wife and kids, house etc. the ideal the majority of society has accepted as the norm. As we drift though life, many get sucked into the flow of this spiral and it drags people into this 'system': going to school, college, university, all these things which people - for some reason - think is the most important thing in life and go along with it because it's the socially acceptable thing to do. Intelligence is NOT knowledge. Superior players in society [governments etc.] encourage this spiral because it is easy to manipulate and detect any social deviations.
    Now, these deviations are everywhere. If fact, I'd definatley class Grasscity as a deviation of the flow of this spiral. Cannabis throws many people a rope they can grab on to, so they can have a chance to reflect on this whole situation and thus question what society - and life - is all about. Of course weed ain't the only thing that helps people free their minds; there's plenty of philosophers out there who defy the social spiral, but it's a big contributer no doubt about it...

I'll stop now ;)

P.S - Don't dig this thread title, thought you were another troll...

12. The thing is though man we all know you can live your life however you want and not saying its right or wrong all were trying to say is that live by the system or not your still living in your own system you have created in your mind that would go by anything you want. Sorry to say but, all yoru doing is creating a parallel universe putting us and yourself in as well...only in your world things go the way you want them to. Unfortunately in this lifetime you don't get everything you want. Good for you man that you want to find happiness but, is it really right in order to achieve happiness you must put down someone else's spirits or happiness in the progress? To me that just seems selfish and greedy but, thats what makes you different from me...in your world you say fuck the system and our "cookie cutter" lifestyle but, in reality your just switching from one subject to another, tying them together and blaming "society" for the mere fact that they don't live like you. Anyone can do whatever they want and achieve something they set out for or something close...only all your doing is setting your bar very very low because for some bad experience you had with "the system" your just gonna give up and blame your problems on something else...shit happens then you wipe. people can do whatever the fuck they want to a certain extent because of society...theres people that fuck up and blame everything but, themselves and continue to blame the system and think they got it beat by going against it but, in all actuality society has known this for decades and realized there are always gonna be ignorant people that blame society for everything and then there are people that fuck up, realize this and continue with their lives. Yeah society may seem like garbage to you but, then again wouldn't people think your beliefs on life is nothing more that just that? or would you get mad at them for doing something you just did?

13. #13 Xanxibar, Mar 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2009
    Are you sure you quoted the right post? If so I don't think we're on the same page. lol.

Cuz I agree with you, I was just letting our friends know that even if majority don't agree with their lifestyles, they have the legal right to pursue them (to an extent... as The Roach reminded me). Even if they don't have the "legal" right, they have the inalienable right (sadly our constitution is not taken seriously by the government today).

FYI I'm another slave to society: +College student. +Want kids (still unsure about marriage). +Want a bar/restaurant on the beach (who doesn't?). So basically I'm chasing the American dream. ;)

^But hey, it's my right to do so. Right?... so go ahead and judge me, I'm happy with my choices. :D

14. oh shit my mistake bro I did quote the wrong comment. But , I completely agree with you as well man I may disagree with society at times but, I am also grateful for what it has given me. Yeah it may suck but, what are you gonna get out of hating on it? pointless battle..stick together and maybe you will see something you and everybody could like. I as well am a slave to society..I used to think I could beat the man and live however the fuck I want and of course I was happy with that for a while but, realized IT is nice to have and enjoy some ofthe "finer" things in life...work hard play hard but, I mean you could still enjoy life without those things but, that doesn't mean were gonna hate on people that don't share our lifestyle of living by society. I meant to comment the other chap about how society will never get better...yeah it wont as long as you have that shitty attitude and animosity towards people.

15. [​IMG]

16. lol....you said fuck yourself in a cave. is this a joke?

17. I don't know if this post is at attempt at being enlightened, or whatever, but it really just sounds like typical, entitled teenage angst.

No one can "tell you" to grow up, get a job, etc. People in your life can try to guide you, but ultimately how you live your life is your choice, and your choice alone.

If you don't want to do what society says, then don't. If you don't want to live by societal norms, then don't. But every choice you make has a consequence. What's entitled is to expect to be able to do whatever the fuck you want, without wanting to deal the negative consequences that go along with it.

My life isn't fake. "THEY" haven't brainwashed me into anything. I'm living the life that I chose for myself.

18. Your the dude that doesn't know if he's gay or not? Did you make this cause you found out gay marriage is illegal in some states?

19. Sorry dude, but I don't want to live in a cave. I reckon I like my chances of finding love and happiness here in the real world compared to finding it in some cave feeding on rats.

20. this^