You're all a bunch of fucking idiots

Discussion in 'General' started by BackDoorMan, Mar 28, 2009.

1. Have fun bucking the system, and being broke. :wave:

2. I've seen people crack up under the stress of trying to live up to society standards. Society wants us to work harder than we're supposed to. Society is what causes depressions and stress. Society even banned this one plant that has the ability to calm you down without damaging you. You can never escape society as long as it exists. Society doesn't care about human needs, other than those that are common to all its members (as s society basically is its members).

Random ranting

3. everyone is searching for happiness in this world. but i believe there should be a balance between sorrow and happiness. there is always a night and a day. many "great" things were fueled by sorrow. society is on a quest to diminish reality and make it their own, instead of just accepting reality as it truely is, infinite. our perceptions are biased and misconceived. if our perceptions were cleansed we would see everything as it truely is, infinite. society is naturally afraid of what they dont know, they a afraid to freefall into the unknown. this is a basic principle that "governments and leaders" realize and take advantage of. the american dream is phony, there is only your dream. live how you want to and dont be afraid to freefall into the unknown... and smoke weed everyday!

4. It's not teenage angst, alright? It's my way of looking at life and the people around me. You proudly quoted you're living the life you've always wanted but that isn't true. You fucking know it. Look in the mirror and into your eyes, what have you achieved? A reasonable bank account? FUCK that, alright?

5. Maaan you've got the wrong attitude anyway, hating on society won't make anything better. You are NOT above society, you ARE society so live with it. You aren't the only one who thinks outside the box, son. In fact, if you look around this wonderful forum you will find many like-minded people. That's why I don't like the title of this thread, as well as the original post. I know you ain't having a go at your fellow blades, but shit man, ya sound too up yourself, dig?
    Peace :wave:

6. You don't need to be in any kind of trance to talk to God. You can talk to God anytime, anywhere, about anything at all. Driving to work, getting stoned on your couch, where ever you are and whatever you are doing you can talk to God... Just as long as you've been granted access to the Father.

7. You take life too seriously.
    We are all just monkeys with highly developed socialization and vocal skills who have banded together to create the largest community of any species on the planet.
    It's not that impressive.
    People think too much of life as if it is some kind of spiritual journey.
    It is not.
    It is just a bunch of monkies and their emotions.

8. Your post is the VERY DEFINITION of angst:

Angst, the German word for ‘anxiety' or ‘dread', used by the philosophers of existentialism-notably the Danish theologian Sǒren Kierkegaard in Begrebet Angst (The Concept of Dread, 1844)-to denote a state of anguish that we feel as we are confronted by the burden of our freedom and the accompanying responsibility to impose values and meanings on an absurd universe. http://www.answers.com/topic/angst-1

I'm not living the life I always wanted, I'm living the life that I chose for myself. There's a HUGE difference. Like everyone on this planet, I've made some bad choices in my life, and because there are consequences for those choices, no- I'm not living the "life of my dreams".

But I've also made lots of good choices, which have given me my family, and I wouldn't trade them in for any fantasy lifestyle. Life isn't about a bank account, but money is a part of life.

9. Well if your dream is theft, murder, drunk driving or drug dealing I could see why such laws would be in place...

10. but if it was a dream where people would stop trying to control one another, there most certainly are.

11. man i hate how ppl just live by the "go to college get a good job and die" route. ppl sacrifice their own happyness and lives just to live this american dream society has been filling our heads with since kindergarden. its like people dont realize that their were 1000s of generations before us that didnt even have school and the stuff we have today, but they had weed:smoking:

12. nah b i hate that way of thinking. its kinda negative, the kinda thought that always slips into your mind when ur under alota stress....

even if we are a bunch of intelligent monkies with emotions, make the best of it...expierience what you wana expierience and don't let anyone hold u back. i think the point of life is to just live and make alotta nice memories that'll you'll think about on your death bed...unless u get alzheirmers...still havent really figured out a theory for tht one yet lol..but i think you should take life seriously, i mean who knows there could be nothing at the end of it.

13. wellll then forget about how much money ur gona make and get into a field of work that you'll enjoy. if u wake up everyday and your excited to go to work, you'll never work a day in your life. generations before us probably had it worse, it was more like "go to work in factory, loose limbs, die."

14. not really

15. Sure, it sounds profound when you say it like that. How about instead of bitching, you learn to work the system? You can do what you want and eat out of dumpsters, or you can find something you love doing and get paid to do it, and NOT eat out of dumpsters.

You gotta play ball, so you might as well win at it.

If none of this shit you hate existed, you couldn't come on this site and bitch about it.

16. I enjoy the Jim Morrison reference in the op.

17. Go suck Morrison's penizplz and overthrow your US govt. while youre at it

18. I agree with what you are saying. Recently, I turned down a high paying job because I knew it would consume my life. I would rarely ever see my friends anymore, never be able to enjoy a bowl because they test for drugs often, but the money was really good.

I have always lived by the philosophy that it is better to live poor but happy rather than rich and miserable.

19. OP, i agree 100%....well, mostly...not too sure what you meant by fucking yourself in a cave..
    but i as a hypocrite, have started college and work. mostly because i have nothing else to do and to get my parents off my back and respect me. id much rather travle the globe and do drugs.

20. "Find the love within yourself and fuck yourself, fuck yourself hard till you die."

settle down cowboy, i see what your getting at and yes it is a sad reality we must face each day. but that is life, your giving a hand of cards and you play to the best of your ability hoping to come out on top. You either win or lose, and by how much is regulated by far you are willing to go to accomplish your goals. You can bitch about the world all day long but that just makes you a weiny 4 year old with nothing better to do then cry. Our Generation need to BE THE CHANGE, not talk about it until our faces are blue. there is alot of things in this world that will never change and it can be frustrating to see it persist. Thats what inevitably got us into the financial state we are in right now, MOFOS who were doing what their forefathers were doing and that is try ing to make a quick buck off of anyone in anyway possible. that shit is wrong. America needs to take a look back at the 60's and rectify the term UNITY. If America was a more unified nation and it actually has started to swing more that way because of this crisis, then we would have a whole lot easier next millennia. Unity will bring Change mark my words, it just has to happen on a full scale. those people in North Dakota near the Red River, my hat goes off too them that needs to be America as a whole, one long ass sandbag line all the way to the White house,lol. Rant over!!