mexican somas?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by foolcoolguy, Mar 28, 2009.

1. ok so once I took these mexican somas. i kept taking them like 2 every 45 mins and it said take 1. it said somacid 300-350mg or something. so then after I took like 8-12 in that method i was really fucked up. it was similar to being drunk but not as sick. after like 4 hours of it I just like snapped into being remarkably sober. it was really wierd.

one thing I remember is that I drank all this hot coffee to keep me up and it ended up the next day that it burned my mouth and I didn't feel it.

anyways, what type of drug is this, and does anyone enjoy it? I really have no desire to do it again but I am bored and curious.

2. It's a muscle relaxer.

I enjoy em. Nothing I ever look for but if they pop up cheap then yea I'll try to grab a few.

3. how many do you normally take? were the ones I had less potent because they were mexican made? (not racist, a serious question)

4. i got a shitload of 350's right now, gonna give some away and eat the rest, already ate 1400mg, smokin chronic blunts feelin good.

5. Only had em once and they were the 300's I believe.

What I and another friend took was about 15 each within in about 8 hours...we just stayed up all night poppin those and loratabs...it was before we were smart enough to care about the dangers.

Mexico brands are most likely a lower quality and maybe even a little less clean but as far as getting fucked up off em...you won't notice much of a difference.