Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can THC be passed through kissing?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by hazeydays, Mar 27, 2009.

1. This may seem dumb but can THC be passed anyway through kissing? For example, if I take a big rip and chill a couple minutes and then make out with a girl...will any of it be passed to her? I'm asking because the girl im hooking up with can't smoke right now cause she's getting a DT in a couple weeks and we don't wanna fuck it up at all...any thoughts? And please don't jump down my throat! Thanks!

2. If somehow it did transfer to her, I would bet the amount would be so small that only a military DT could pick it up.

3. just use a condom and everything is fine.

4. Hahahahaha

5. THC the STD?

6. she would get a lot more THC from simply being in the room with you rather then the miniscule amounts that will be in your saliva. and only a little bit of that will be getting into her mouth. those numbers are way to small to be able to be detected.

7. If she gives you head then it might show up

be careful what you do with your batter - even a llittle on the face will tip them off

8. This wins...

9. super jail is the shit

10. I don't think it would be, seeing as how it needs to be absorbed via smoke. Besides, the amounts she may get from a kiss is so trace it won't matter, or at least shouldn't.

11. No sir, unless you some how got pot butter all in ur mouth didnt swallow it, then proceded to jump this girl... Your fine.

12. unless she is chugging fucking gallons of your mouth juice.....no.

13. You should try our new diet mouth juice... 50% less cooties.

14. HazyDays is like "OH FUCK! :eek:"

15. uhhh.... no.... lol

have fun making out with her tho. Oh maybe semen tho, HAHAHA just kidding. CONDOMS. WRAP THAT SHIT UP D=<

16. Your fine, just don't pass her any tokes you take.