WOOOAHH!!!Amber is the color of your energy...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by RollinFattys91, Mar 26, 2009.

1. Hey GC i j got home fr classes and i got a minute to kill. Yesterday I was w this girl id always hit on in DigiDesign and i coxed her into coming over to my house to smoke a bit. We smoked about .8 of this amazing strain i had (jack herahxnorthern lights) So we were both outthere a bit.\\

I threw on Amber-311.. And i was really high and in a goofy mood so start singin along w it. And it j turned this bitch on. It was great i was planning to atleast kiss her some time before she left but after i played this she jumped on top of me and started making out. Things steadily progressed and built up until release which came soon after (not to soon thankfully lol)

But yea the moral of the story is play amber and 311 around girls if your tryin to do something..

2. hahahah my cousin and i made a "sex songs" cd when were were 12 or 13, and amber was on it!

3. hahha yea... and your a girl and you kno if you were w sum guy and he threw on amber you would be powerless to resist lol.. right?