How to get seeds from marijuana plant?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by FreshPrince, Mar 26, 2009.

1. How do you get seeds from your marijuana plant?

2. stick in a quarter and turn the knob

3. the same way you get them out of your bud b4 you smoke i guess.

4. let the plant get pollinated

5. Turn the knob? That's the old way. We have buttons now that you push :)

6. bottons? fucc all that i got a remote.would have got the one were u just clap your hands and the seeds fall out but...2 expensive

7. or perhaps we could give this newcomer an answer that would help him.... hmmm just a thought

in order for your plant to have seeds (usually an undesirable) you need to have at least one male and one female plant together in the flowering room. the pollen from the male plant will get on the female plant causing it to produce seeds...

for the most part seeds lower the resell value of weed due to the fact that the plant only has so much energy. if this energy is used to create seeds then it has less energy to build trichomes which create THC (the reason you get high)

8. Google : Birds and Bees

9. yo you blood or sumthin?.

10. nine trey all day b^z up

11. hell naw...smh@that its eight tray all day killa gangsta crip over hea but...this a msg board sso

12. i guess big homie was right when he told me crabs are fuckin idiots... but this is a msg board so ;)

13. ok well I guess bkig homie was ryte wen he said slobks was some cup cakes

14. oh youre right... i should have been like you and signed up to this forum so i could give people dumbass answers to questions... sorry i thought the whole purpose of this place was for people to learn shit about growing bud... apparently you think its to internet bang (which by the way is for wack ass suburban white boys who never even seen a real blood or brip) maybe ill follow your footsteps and and be the hardest internet thug on a growing bud forum...

fuckin moron

• Like Like x 1
  15. friendly ass slobk lmao

16. am i realy internet bangin?.or did i just ask u a question wen u was like "oh yea bz up all day!".then i told u wat i was under(WITHOUT DISRESPECTIN YA SHIT)n u started wit all the "INTERNET BANGIN" shit.lol nah i came hea 2 learn shit since i dnt no shit about growin. i could give a fucc about givin the ryte answers im a beginner so nobody dnt gotta listen 2 wat i say.just go

17. internet gangstas that shit is funny lol u fools are crazy.....on a different note if u want seeds just pollenate a female brings down thc levels because the plant focuses its energy on seed production rather than thc.....haha internet gangstas haha

18. i dnt c how im a internet gangsta.by bein in a gang and on the internet at the same time?lol.that must be how cuz as u can c i said"its a msg board so...".maybe that should have been translated for yall 2 understand i wasnt trynna have an arguement or nuthin like that.and dude maid a joke so i made 1 ryte the fuck back.any way i was playin wit the *****.anyway who are u 2 call me a internet gangsta?lol do u know me??? at all.aint this like the 2nd or 3rd post you seen from me?.

19. oh god im sorry dont bust a virtual cap in my ass it was a damn joke get over it...any way i thought u gang bangers was to busy robbing people fighting gang wars sayin fuck the police and living in the "hood" to be on the internet anyway..by the way the was a joke too so plz dont get ur homies to come 187 my ass hahaha

20. lol ur fuckin ignorant.i guess ppl from the hood and ppl in gangs aint allowed on the computer.since we all live in movie world were bein in a gang means u have 2 kill everybody and rob everybody and u have no life...any way if there was a msg board that gangstas loved 2 visit wouldnt it be the on about learnin how 2 grow drugs???.lol.

wow i have to go tell everybody about this 1...lmao i got called a internet banger 4 waistin my bang bang time learnin 2 grow weed.