where can i buy a toro bong?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by drummersince99, Mar 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I vouch for cure, he is a ton of help :)

2. I can help aswell my shop just got a new shipment in.

3. I thought the price rise was correlates with toro adding tree reinforcement.

4. Very well could be... I never gave it much thought. I still don't think it's fair though. I sure hope JP isn't charging more for his new reinforcement... he should've been standing behind his tubes the whole time. From what I've seen he's been rather picky about which tubes he's going to stand behind and which ones the owners are simply SOL on.

5. b f g.com

6. so the idea is that youre supposed to go to your lhs and have them contact toro to get pieces? im kinda new to high end glass. i dont see why we can buy from here on gc with no problem but not with other places. unless the only reason its a big deal is because we cant post links because of competition? thanks for helping out a newbie

7. Look at how old this thread is dude...

Most shops i frequent keep like 10 tall worked toros (the standard stemless/2chamber setup) and a few other models, minis, micros, etc.

They will also take custom orders... but toro is REALLY bad about keeping up with orders, dont expect to place an order and get it any time soon. Cool thing is you can get stuff they don't have in production if you're willing to pay and wait.

The reason you can get glass from gc easily is because they dont produce any of it. They buy it all for next to nothing from 1,000 suppliers and sell it to you in 1 place. Toro has to supply 1,000 shops and is only 1 company.

8. grasscity.com is as good as it gets for sweet ass glass and prices better than most other nice glass resalers. Especially good toros.

9. you didnt really answer my question. and sorry but im not really interested in how awesome your shops are. if mine carried toro i wouldnt be asking. i also dont see how the age of the thread is of relevance.

so.......the idea is that youre supposed to get your lhs to contact toro if you dont want a custom piece? and why is it such a big deal to post links to other sites?

10. pm me a link too please!!

11. #51 iPwnF00lz, Mar 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.