Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Going to jail for marijuana......most awkward feeling

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by UMwolverines231, Mar 21, 2009.

1. same here bro i feel you.
    shit sucks

2. oh man, now when i get arrested im going to thank the police and be in a happy mood the rest of the day.

just because we know its illegal doesnt mean its not going to ruin our mood.
    and actually as long as your not freaking out and verbally abusing the cop, they wont do anything to you, unless its before you already arrested. but once your arrested and in cuffs ive never had a problem about being a dick to the cops

3. I got bluelighted in South Carolina while the blunt was lit. I was literally smoking it when I got the bluelights on the interstate. It was night time. I actually saw the cop on my bumper but was like "fuck it, he can't see i'm smoking" So I just kept it down for a second.

My dumbass assumed it was 70 MPH on the interstate and speed up from 63 to around 68 thinking that would get him off my bumper. Instead I get bluelighted. I put the blunt out and stick it like in the elastic waist of my jeans. He comes to the window and smells it immediately. So I handed over the half smoked blunt of good, told him there was nothing else in the car and that he could search it to see. He didn't put me in cuffs. Just made me stand behind my jeep while he searched through the car.

He ended up saying "I can see your not impaired, because you were honest with me tonight i'll let you go. It would be a complete waste of my time to put you in a jail for tonight, and we have other things to get to so were not gonna hold you here too long."

Ended up giving me a $81.50 Speeding ticket and let me go. Threw the half smoked blunt on the pavement, and stomped it out with his foot and said just use better judgement.

4. Not only would most people have gotten busted for possession but also a DUI. Thank luck man :smoking:

5. I've had to work with cops in past, so I know some of them personally too when they're not on the job.

I think out of 100 cops, I'll find 5 decent cops, and even out of those 5 decent cops, none of them know I smoke, because its hard as hell to trust them.

I swear one did get a HUGE wiff once when I was shuffling through my bag, I could tell he gave me an awkward look but I didn't want to make eye contact so I kept shuffling through my bag, haha, then walked away as smoothly as possible

6. how the fuck did the cop find ur bowl and weed at night in a wooded area

7. #47 LostOnThaMoon, Mar 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2013
    Yeah I was definitely lucky. Most of my friends have already gotten Simple Possessions. I think it helps though to just be completely normal in front of cops. They get bullshit from dumbass people all the time, I think they probably appreciate someone who is just straight up with them, even if they were smoking weed and driving. They probably see it all the time, and most cops know the harmful effects of alcohol and driving as opposed to smoking and driving.

The other 2 cops he called in for backup lol one of them walked up from about 10 feet from my jeep he was like "wheeeeew boy that's some strrrrrrong shit" hahah

I should also add, I didn't even have my driver's license! and he didn't ticket me for that. I had left my I.D at home by mistake. All I had was a college student I.D. I guess he could pull up on his computer to see if I actually had a license. He also asked If I had any prior arrest. I lied and said no. He said "Well that's definitely going to help you out". So If I had been previously arrested for anything it was going to hurt my chances of getting off? lol that's kinna lame but owell I got off easy.

8. Damn that sucks :(

When I lived in my old state, my friend got busted with an eighth in his car. All he got was a letter in the mail with a fine. Nothing on his record. Some people have to go to a drug class for a month but he didn't have to.

Here in TN you can go to jail for a seed...RIDICULOUS :rolleyes: