Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Going to jail for marijuana......most awkward feeling

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by UMwolverines231, Mar 21, 2009.

1. Yeah bro the cops here in NJ are dicks. Once in a while youll see a chill cop. Where are you from in NJ?

2. It was in Fort Mill 10 min. south of charlotte, nc. I go to school at clemson and was on break.

3. Well, well, well. Congratulations. You finally know what it's like to be a POW (prisoner of war) in an immoral, unethical war on drugs. Now you know why we say "Fuck the Police".

4. #24 GumDispenser, Mar 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2009

Dude, I feel like everyone here thinks the guy was in JAIL.

NONONONONO

He simply was put in the drunk tank and processed like all petty criminals. Heck, he spent less time in there than someone arrested for public inebriation. Basically, he got off easy considering he was guilty of possession.

What's the big deal?

You've all been had!

5. sorry to hear that bro, I am glad you are turning a negative experience into a positive one you can grow from... keep on tokin brotha!

6. i was feeling way over confident and failed a drug test for THC. This drug test was for my 6 month probation, for which i have completed all community service, class, and I am paid in full.
    The local authorities have now given me 3 sets of 48 hour jail time. Wish there was a way to fight this. I know what you mean by awkward, embarassed feelings. I'm so mad at myself for not detoxing and feel silly for thinking I could fight the system. They are just always going to win.

7. The part of South Carolina I live in is still mostly in the 19th century, so your police officer is probably using phrenology....

8. I got caught with 2 grams and was given 2 years probation. Texas sucks. I didn't go to jail though, just a ticket. Still....ridiculous....

9. EPIC FAIL

If you are arrested, wait for a lawyer and say absolutely nothing. Never give it to the cops in the back of the cruiser, they are recording everything you say for the trial to prove your guilt.

10. it's just soo soo sad and pathetic that these waste of life cops are out trying to catch harmless peaceful people like you and I enjoying a bowl or two of marijuana, a natural plant placed here since the beginning of time for all to enjoy. I fuckin hate police

11. I was pulled over yesterday for "speeding" and when the officer walked up to my car he stuck schnoz in and started sniffing up a storm. I wound my window half way up and he pulled his head out and he askes me "do you have any marijuana in this vehicle?" I pull out my medical card and hand it to him, he takes it back to his car.

About 15 minutes later he walks back to my driver side window and hands me a ticket for going 60 in a 55. Cops are fucking ridiculous pricks and will do anything to fight boredom during their job. This includes fucking with people!!

12. why the fuck are laws different in every state, its not like the people are any different, and the weed surely is not any different.. the whole thing is complete BS, i would recommend tearing apart the whole justice system and building a new one ACCORDING TO THE DAMN WILL OF THE PEOPLE

13. I don't ever want to go to jail for MJ...would be pointless and stupid. I feel bad for all of those out there that have had to.

14. Most police I've encountered are jobsworth assholes who don't give a fuck about regular people

There are forums like this dedicated to police and most of the posts are them whining about cop being an offensive term or not being allowed to shoot everyone any more.

Foot patrol, officers, constables, whatever you want to call them, are pig shit stupid and I can vouch this for a fact knowing several of them.

You want an accurate description of most cops?

I don't want to generalise and I normally do criticise people who sit there and just go fucking pigs man and all that bullshit because they aren't all assholes and most of them think they are doing a good thing for society - they should not be responsible for ruining so many lives when a career such as that inevitably leads to getting power drunk and being an asshole to anyone you can. :X

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGfYX7NmYnU"]youtube[/ame]

15. YouTube kog- a growers lot .
    Put in jail for having 8000 seedlings which police valued at $16million...

16. it's actually extremely immoral how you can get arrested for marijuana, not just ignorant

17. Now how many of you still want Cannabis to remain illegal?

18. So many children inhabit this board nowadays. Seriously guys, grow up.

You know it's illegal, you know it's against the law, and you know you'll get in trouble if caught. So why get mad when you DO get caught? Giving the police shit about it by sarcastically saying "Good job, you got a real criminal off the streets," is obviously just going to make things worse and is childish.

Sure, it is just a plant but at the end of the day, it's illegal and you know and should respect the laws. Some people run around blaming all police for beings dicks, but when they encounter 'stoners' who give them bullshit excuses and act like a-holes, what do you expect?

19. Lawrence Kohlberg's stages of moral development

A lot of people have trouble getting past number four.

20. When I got caught, it was April 20th, 2011 in Boulder, Colorado. On 4/20, every stoner in boulder used to go to this place called the quad (until the cops started blocking it off) and I was no exception. I went up there with my buddy and when we got up there, there was already thousands of people. We chose a nice space sort of to the edge of the crowd under a tree. We sat down and my friend pulled out his jar and a rolling paper and at that point, a cop decided to walk up to us out of nowhere. There were people openly hitting pipes everywhere. It was such bullshit. They put us in the back of their car and took us to the police station where I ended up locked to a chair for 3 hours. I got off with a $140 possession with intent to sell ticket (which didn't make sense because be only had six grams at the most and no spare bags or anything) and six months probation with random UAs during that time