Razor burn on pussy.

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by CallMePhil, Mar 20, 2009.

1. for realZ man :bolt:

2. this thread keeps resurfacing

3. I think i am the only who read it like he was paying her to send him pics, while he was naked lol :laughing:
    All you have to do man is.. you need to get a dead hooker and put it in your basement ha

4. tell her to wax instead. make sure its not the her pies :eek:

5. When I first read this I was like, Oh boy pictures of some girls pussy but with razor burn? Oh noes. Then I find out its some 40 year old perv posting and my boner went soft :(

6. tell her to get a better quality razor, use shaving cream
    (a good substitute, btw, is hair conditioner you dont mind wasting a little of, this is a good tip for anybody in a pinch for shaving cream. hair conditioner does the trick no problem),

shave with the grain, and put on cocoa or shea butter or aloe lotion afterwards.

tell her not to use flowery scented lotions or lotions that are dyed a funny color (blue, pink, etc) because those chemicals are irritating. the more natural, the better.

7. Who cares about the bumps. I want to hear this story instead. Haha

8. I truly love this thread.

9. This thread may be the single, funniest thread ever.

BTW.......has anyone ever seen the demotivational poster of the red van that says free candy?

I think we found the owner of the van.

10. both of them are creepers... :confused::confused:

11. Get a girlfriend

12. this seems creepy...:smoking:

13. that is clearly herpes.

14. Well Phil I don't think I can help you till i see some of these pics for myself.......

15. .... the fuck?

16. your one fucking old perverted looser dude... damn get a life

17. Even your name creeps me out man.

18. I think if I had balls, I'd never have the 'balls' to wax them...pun intended...;)

I'd be afraid I might rip one off in the process :eek:

Waxing is crazy! I'm a girl and I use a razor...fuck all that pain :p