Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Fives Tips To Conserve Cannabis In Slow Economy

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Matt Mernagh, Mar 20, 2009.

1. i naturally do all this other than 3 and 4 since i would rather just buy more bud than spend 500 on a volcano. I also buy in bulk cuz i have a job, which works for me. I can make an oz last me over a month just takin gbs (i did smoke to 2 blunts tho..). Considerin in my earlier days an oz would last me a week at most thats good. i just bought a bong which should be here like next week or so. ill see how that affects the lenght of time it takes to finish an oz.

2. I'd never replace my beloved jays with anything else than an occasional bowl. I'll pay the price of lost smoke, just to get my jays. What I do to conserve is saving the roaches and using a used roach in another joint, etc. But prices are pretty cheap in my country, so I can usually make it last.

3. true that buying in large amounts=smoking in large amounts. But look at it this way, you spent 150 on a half o, you would've spent 150 on 3 eighths. You spent the same amount of money and smoked more...

4. The BEST way to conserve weed is to use a vaporizer, and there are a lot of good vapes out, but there is only one that stands out as the MOST efficient vape on the planet.

The Purple Days.

Why? A few reasons.
    The bowl will only hold about .025g. and one can get between 3 to 7 hits off of one bowl.
    There are no whips, wands or bags that collect condensation
    The temp is fixed to the correct vaping zone. No combustion......ever.

If one wants to conserve weed, THIS vape is the best there is at doing that.
    Are there better party vapes out there. Yes.
    Are there other vapes that give those huge bong-like rips? Yes, but at the expense of using more weed in the process.

Anyways, it's worth a look-see.

5. #25 pantdrix420, Mar 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2009
    i actually have a schedule for smokin. the only time i get off of it is when i first get the bag but i get back on and hit the next mark after that. i find that if you do this no matter the amount you buy it will last a predictable amount of time in a way. but basically at certain times of the day i just take a GB and im good till its time to take another. i stay high almost 24/7 (LITERALLY) usin this method, and like i said earlier my oz last me over 1 month.

btw im by no means a lightweight and i suggest usin at a minimum beasters for this to work properly

6. Haha no problem. I started doing the quarter method about 10 years ago when I smoked in my parents house. It helped with smell, conservation, etc. It's a really good trick and its fun to use the same quarter over and over and see how resonated you can get it lol.

:wave:

7. The link in my sig has some good suggestions from people on the board.

8. #28 abilities, Mar 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2009
    strictly vapors and bong hits of vapor imo. and, buy in bulk and get more for cheaper. i can get my dealer's price if i promise not to sell it and just smoke it.

also, i suggest collecting your vaporized bud and keep a jar of stems. with stems you can either shake off a bunch of kief or add them to the vap'd buds and collect at least 7 grams and then make qwiso hash (search for hashmouf's guide). this is a great way to increase your highs and make everything count, so as not to waste what still has thc.

9. exactly wat i do, and i keep a consistent high all day. :smoking:

10. This guy is right. At college my friend had one and i swear an eighth would last a week with that thing. id just pack up one small bowl, rip it, then be good for a while.:D

11. My best way to conserve weed... Buy hash... Hash burns longer than weed, and you need far less of it to get the job done.

You could always use the bottom of your lighter, too :)

12. Yes, the mark of the stoner. Bottom of the lighter is black and there's a black circle on your palm.

13. #33 BLAZEDED, Mar 24, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2009
    I heard that baking your weed in an oven for a little while, so nug will crumble if you roll it between your fingers at the right tempeture could nearly double the potency for some bud. Just gotta make sure you dont go above whatever temperature activates the THC... I forget the exact temp.
    I think this method is used mainly for cooking with weed but works If you just smoke it after too supposedly.

14. i would never recommend baking bud. unless for cooking. hash of course gets the job done. you can make your own with grinders and the like. just little personal amounts. i recommend those tools. trichome catchers are great. just made some heavenly hash ice cream that is killer. with hash (and weed) you always loose when you burn it with a flame. however in ice cream or edibles you get all the goodness.

15. Take GBs, and if it comes to it recycle the hit (exhale it back into the gb so you can take it again)

16. i think thats what he was getting at. that it is cheaper if you conserve it right and not just roll up a 4 gram blunt every time you smoke.

17. Dugout for sure. If you are smoking alone, this is a sure-fire way to conserve. I can pack a bowl (.1 gram or so) and it will get me buzzing. a 2nd will get me high. This compares to sharing a spoon with a friend and a fairly large bowl not getting me as high as I would like. I love my dugout. I wouldn't trade it for anything... well, maybe for a better dugout.

18. #6 Dugouts - For sure!! these are great devices. but you have to keep them clean. that's easy to do with ISO and pipe cleaners. plus they're great when you are out and about and want a quick easy to disguise hit.

19. These are pretty good tips. Don't forget to add don't share as much. Oh, and also to GROW YOUR OWN.

20. Top 3 ways to conserve Cannabis!!!

1. Grow your own cannabis

2. Buy a Dugout and use it religiously

3. Dont smoke ( i dont recommend this one)

Well thats my 2 cent good luck man!!!:D